100% - Piqué
100% - Lenglet

FCBfan22

-----------------MATS---------------
Semedo--Murillo---Umtiti--Roberto
---------------Rakitić----------------
---------Alena-------Vidal-----------
--Malcom-----Messi-----Coutinho--

There has been enough warning signs in the CL this week. Rest the fuck out of the squad.

Subs:
Messi for Dembele at 60 mins
Busquets for Rakitič at 65 mins
Whoever will play RB vs Lyon for Alba at 75 mins

wisconsincule

our gala XI is going to play the full 90 tomorrow aren’t they. Please rotate. Wednesday is the match that matters!!!

PhilS

Well i hope Suarez rests himself... Messi and Suarez should ideally play only half each..Same with Busquets and Rakitic so that all of them are fresh for the crucial Lyon game..

These are the same important rotations I recommend. These 4 vital players all over 30 years old. Optional rotations for Pique and at RB.

mia7007

Messi needs rest, he looks not 100% fit in both Classico matches. We cannot lose him in Lyon match. We should be able to win easily with some rotation for Messi and one from Busi/Raki

Jakabor

-----------------MATS---------------
Semedo--Murillo---Umtiti--Roberto
---------------Rakitić----------------
---------Alena-------Vidal-----------
--Malcom-----Messi-----Coutinho--

There has been enough warning signs in the CL this week. Rest the fuck out of the squad.

Subs:
Messi for Dembele at 60 mins
Busquets for Rakitič at 65 mins
Whoever will play RB vs Lyon for Alba at 75 mins

Rest had nothing to do with how PSG went out but whatever fits people’s agendas.

The Barca players just had a week’s rest and they’ll have 4 more after the Rayo match.

Rotations are not needed to the extent some people wish.

FinBarcelonafan

Messi needs rest, he looks not 100% fit in both Classico matches. We cannot lose him in Lyon match. We should be able to win easily with some rotation for Messi and one from Busi/Raki

I agree. Messi looked bad for his standards and not 100% fit. Let him rest.

serghei

Why the fuck is Todibo never in the squad for La Liga games? Jesus. Fecking Rayo and Valladolid were games in which he could have had his debut easily.

Last edited:

serghei

All these years and I still get excited about a home game vs Rayo. There's something about the Camp Nou matches. They look perfect on TV. Best looking stadium on TV coverage bar none. High angle, you can view almost the full width of the pitch due to perfect camera placement, perfect grass, best matches to analyze the game tactically on the spot, while it's happening.

Camp Nou games are just special to look at.

raskolnikov

This will (hopefully) be a boring game. Quick 2-0 and then second gear coasting for 3 points.
There should be heavy rotations snd Coutinho finally stepping up and regaining some confidence.

FinBarcelonafan

I wonder if Valverde will go with the starting roster(vs Lyon) for the first half and then substitute few players. To get some game rhythm.

I think Coutinho starts and Dembele plays vs Lyon. Dembouz super sub today.

Home of Barca Fans