Thomas Tuchel

Porque

Should have just signed Ronaldo if he was going to sack Tuchel after one freaking game.

Well, good for us I guess, getting that Auba sale.

Birdy

Tuchel doesn’t consider Spurs as a serious next option - he wants Barcelona or Real Madrid. (
@Plettigoal

This is Tier 1 source guys!
It means if we don't get him, the cunts will...
I don't know if it's worse to not trust Xavi or to cut his internship short and prevent our major opponent from getting a top5 coach in the world
He will be super motivated as well after the unfair sacking

Messi983

We don't need a top 5 coach when we already have the best one. :laporta:

Not like he would want to come here without being able to spend 200-300m to bring "his players" anyway.

Messi983

Tbh with current team playing 3 atb wouldn't be that bad idea. Other than the fact we have absolutely no depth behind Kounde, Araujo and Christensen to play that system regularly as neither Alonso nor Eric are good enough.

jamrock

I like him, but we have Xavi, who has things stands is about to have us win our first league title in eons, if it stays this way at the end of the season, no need to replace him, he'll only learn & improve from there.

ajnotkeith

I like him, but we have Xavi, who has things stands is about to have us win our first league title in eons, if it stays this way at the end of the season, no need to replace him, he'll only learn & improve from there.

Wasn't THAT long ago, although 3 seasons is a long time.

In general, Tuchel would probably be far better in knockouts, whilst Xavi is better in league play and getting 3 points every week.

Another issue with Tuchel is he tends to fall out with his boards quickly and considering the politics at play in this club/poor finances he may very quickly become unhappy and the wheels would start to come off the bus.

jamrock

Wasn't THAT long ago, although 3 seasons is a long time.

In general, Tuchel would probably be far better in knockouts, whilst Xavi is better in league play and getting 3 points every week.

Another issue with Tuchel is he tends to fall out with his boards quickly and considering the politics at play in this club/poor finances he may very quickly become unhappy and the wheels would start to come off the bus.

3 seasons, is Eons for Barcelona, we won like 9 in 12 years or something like that, huge for us to win one again, especially with all our difficulties.

Even though to how Barca forum makes things look, you would think making it to the last 16 of the CL is more important.

If it's wining the league with Xavi or better K.O with tuchel, assuming it's just a simple black & white choice, I'd take the leagues.

Home of Barca Fans