Thomas Tuchel

Horatio

You're welcome
Tod Boehly obviously was taking notes from Abramovich. The writing was on the wall for Tuchel to be honest, moaning in every press conference about his players is usually a good indicator the end is nigh.

for me Mount 0 g/a in 7 games gave it away.

Last edited:

jamrock

Firing him after he's only gotten the last few players he requested, like a week or two ago, doesn't make any sense, idk who they are gonna get that is any better, he's a top coach.

Maybe jose

Gari

Tuchel has an excuse, all his targets were intercepted by Barcelona, even De Jong.)) They played well yesterday, they didn't finish with goals and they missed the counterattack. We know this well.

Porque

I think Tuchel has a problem of character/personality and not ability.

New owners probably didn't take to him and chose the first opportunity to replace with someone they find more likeable and/or charistmatic.

This Tuchel chap would bomb here too for the same reasons. Catalan press don't take to these type of cats.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think Tuchel has a problem of character/personality and not ability.

New owners probably didn't take to him and chose the first opportunity to replace with someone they find more likeable and/or charistmatic.

This Tuchel chap would bomb here too for the same reasons. Catalan press don't take to these type of cats.

I have been of the exact same opinion.

serghei

He would be good for us if Xavi doesn't work out. He doesn't last long until he causes trouble but Barca managers don't last long anyway. And he fits our squad and style imo.

JerseyAddict

He is lucky to get fired in Zagreb. He can jump in a car and has a 2h ride to an Adriatic coast. This time of the season he can get all inclusive vacation for cheap :)

Rassvet

Hopefully the next coach gets more out of Pulisic. Boehly surely wishes he had done this a few weeks ago before they turned down Ronaldo and got Auba on Tuchel's wishes.

Home of Barca Fans