Thomas Tuchel

Newcomer

Which PSG fan was it who kept saying Tuchel is garbage?
[MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION]? :mou:

Yup and i stand by it in the context of PSG. I liked him very much until MU return leg. Then he completely changed and his PSG team was laborious. Glad he is enjoying himself and doing well at Chelsea. Especially because it means Thiago Silva is winning things there.

That being said, Pochettino seems to be worse than him at PSG.

serghei

Yup and i stand by it in the context of PSG. I liked him very much until MU return leg. Then he completely changed and his PSG team was laborious. Glad he is enjoying himself and doing well at Chelsea. Especially because it means Thiago Silva is winning things there.

That being said, Pochettino seems to be worse than him at PSG.

Maybe the context at PSG is shit and they should have ditched this moronic "power to the stars" attitude and backed a world-class coach to build a proper well-oiled team. Which he already proved he can do masterfully.

Take the L on this one on the chin.

What does PSG want? A yes man to get the seal of approval of overpaid pampered veterans and their clique, or a top-class manager with vision and the guts to implement it?

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Maybe the context at PSG is shit and they should have ditched this moronic "power to the stars" attitude and backed a world-class coach to build a proper well-oiled team. Which he already proved he can do masterfully.

Take the L on this one on the chin.

What does PSG want? A yes man to get the seal of approval of overpaid pampered veterans and their clique, or a top-class manager with vision and the guts to implement it?

Valverde is free. I doubt it works with Pochettino. He is a good coach and wants to do things. He is being wasted on the PSG team.

Horatio

You're welcome
Bad for my fantasy. Just got rid of Chelsea players....now you'll see how they start to deliver all of a sudden.

Porque

Potter done an amazing job being the Wenger of Brighton. Let's see if he can move through the levels.

fergus90

Tod Boehly obviously was taking notes from Abramovich. The writing was on the wall for Tuchel to be honest, moaning in every press conference about his players is usually a good indicator the end is nigh.

El Gato

Villarato!
“As the new ownership group reaches 100 days since taking over the club, and as it continues its hard work to take the club forward, the new owners believe it is the right time to make this transition.

“Chelsea’s coaching staff will take charge of the team for training and the preparation of our upcoming matches as the club moves swiftly to appoint a new head coach.”

That first sentence is total banter
"hey it's jubilee season, who we sackin today fellers?"

Home of Barca Fans