Thomas Tuchel

serghei

World Class. Manages to enter the level of Guardiola and Klopp imo. All 3 in the PL. Gonna be massive next year, especially if United sign a top manager too.

serghei

I would love a manager like him. His football is both visually appealing AND pragmatic and defensively great. He's the whole package as they say.

Catta

I would take him over any other manager currently for Barca. Even before guys like Pep and Klopp. Him transforming Chelsea in such a short time is magical.

Altomonte

Probably best coach for the German players at Chelsea - R?diger, Havertz, Werner (and even Pulisic probably speaks German).
When R?diger successfully neutralized KDB, I was quite sure Chelsea would win. It felt like Ramos neutralizing Salah ...
Pep has a Chelsea complex, it started with Bar?a in 2012.

El Gato

Villarato!
Now literally no on can't talk shit about him being "unproven"

From coaching amateur football, third division clubs to Mainz to Dortmund to PSG to Chelsea to the UCL fucking trophy.

The fucking football pyramid.

I mean

It was a pretty pish route to the final. Seville probably the hardest team to face all the way till City.

He's a good coach, always has been, but he's going to get overrated pretty fast based on this W. They still have no striker and they'll get found real fast if they don't bail on Werner plans

Horatio

You're welcome
but he's going to get overrated pretty fast based on this W.

You might be onto something here. Football fans are fickle and probably already forgotten that a loss here would've meant three consecutive final losses for Tuchel. Then what? He would have been biggest bottler?

Xaviniesta

I mean

It was a pretty pish route to the final. Seville probably the hardest team to face all the way till City.

He's a good coach, always has been, but he's going to get overrated pretty fast based on this W. They still have no striker and they'll get found real fast if they don't bail on Werner plans

? they knocked out both madrid teams with plenty of experience in this competition

and they smashed seville away 4-0, but that was a group stage game.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
? they knocked out both madrid teams with plenty of experience in this competition

So what?
One Madrid with Suarez mentally blocked in CL
Other Madrid who only know one way to score

They played well, but people have already started calling Chelsea this monster powerhouse.
They're good with ties, I'll give Tuchel that, certainly manages games pretty well and has proven to do one over Pep consistently so far

Lol peeps are in for a treat if they do not sign a striker. Balance always get thrown off when you rely on your D being this good. They won't be this good this long. Remember their league topscorer is Jorginho, their penalty taker, with 7 goals

Home of Barca Fans