Supercopa de Catalunya | Final: FC Barcelona - Girona FC 0-1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wednesday, March 6th, 18:45CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
Tyy5rCdiLCw2_8z04DM-GQ_96x96.png

I'd start with Malcom, Dembele (to help him get his match fitness and groove back to the pre-injury level) and KPB (to give him another try to see if we seriously use him), Alena and Todibo.

Don't care if we win or lose since it is not like against Espanyol.

Last edited:

soul24rage

My Starting XI

(433) Thiago Messi---Milan Pique, Benjamin Suarez, Davi Luca, Mateo Messi---Delfina Suarez, Sasha Pique, Althea Rakitic---Shakira, Antonella, Sofia Balbi

Great mix of experience and youth.

FCBfan22

My Starting XI

(433) Thiago Messi---Milan Pique, Benjamin Suarez, Davi Luca, Mateo Messi---Delfina Suarez, Sasha Pique, Althea Rakitic---Shakira, Antonella, Sofia Balbi

... and Valverde will do his usual Shakira -> Raquel Rakitić sub, regardless of how Antonella and Sofia are playing.

Leo_Messi

The most important trophy this season by far. We should use our strongest possible lineup.

My Starting XI

:lol:

Last edited:

Joan

Cillessen; Wague, Todibo, Umtiti, Miranda; Alena, Vidal, Arthur; Dembele, KDB, Malcom

or anything similar

looking forward to this one
My Starting XI

Davi Luca has been sold, don't you recall the fuss?

Leo_Messi

I meant KDB, not KPB. :p

Well Kevin de Bruyne missing the rest of the season would be good news for us and every competitor of Man City in the CL as well.;) Although I prefer to see the best players in action and De Bruyne is a gem.

In all seriousness, make the B team play this game. I would not risk a single first team player on a worthless friendly dressed up as a "trophy". Nobody cares about this version of Copa Catalunya. The timing of the trophy is moronic as well. I recall it being in June (after the season ended) years back. Now it is just a joke.

I prefer giving the likes of Umtiti and Malcom some time against Rayo on home than on Wednesday on some likely potato field.

Wait a second. It is the Supercopa de Catalunya (even more useless). A new invention (only 3 editions to date). Nah, send the juveniles instead.:lol:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Chance for fringe players to play against solid opponent. Not sure how seriously Girona is taking this though.

Messi983

My Starting XI

This is some good looking attack.

Let's hope Antonella scores against Girona.

Home of Barca Fans