Lliga | Round 26: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-1

shadows

Knowing Valverde we might see the same 11 from midweek with similar tactics or worse Busquets-Vidal-Rakitic midfield..we won 3-0 so there is no need for rotations or changes :valverde:

Hope Arthur and/or Alena plays than our overplayed starters...

Flavius

We need to play Semedo Dembele on the right, Vinicius will be forced to play deeper, a bit on defense too. With our dead right side he will just stick upfront.

Arthur must play, 60 minutes is enough, Controlling the game for the first hour will be awesome and we will score at least two, they are horrible in defense because they are afraid of our attacking force.

I would play more attacking football this time, Messi will be also more active.

FC B

We need to play Semedo Dembele on the right, Vinicius will be forced to play deeper, a bit on defense too. With our dead right side he will just stick upfront.

Arthur must play, 60 minutes is enough, Controlling the game for the first hour will be awesome and we will score at least two, they are horrible in defense because they are afraid of our attacking force.

I would play more attacking football this time, Messi will be also more active.

Agreed except there is no guarantee we'll score at least two ofc.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sport says Umtiti might replace Lenglet to start this game, I am not liking the idea at all.

Umtiti should start a much easier home game to get his match fitness back, not el Clasico.

vlad

if only barca faced madrid in all those cl winning campaigns, perez would be already gone and they would change 6 coaches in the meantime. Amazing how they have inferiority complex when they face barca

soul24rage

[youtube]bpIqHH0JIzs[/youtube]

This made me lol

Translation: The fans at the Bernabeu hear the RM anthem, but to the Barca players, they probably hear the Barca anthem at the Bernabeu

Joan

Mats; Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Rakitić, Busquets, Arthur; Messi, Suarez, Dembele

Semedo could be fine too.

EdmondDantes

After watching Valverde's presser:

1- Arthur has little to no chance to start

2- He said he'll listen to the players' bodies (meaning he will not field the same 11)

2.1 - Rakitic-Vidal might start together yet again
2.2 - Sergi could go back to RB
2.3 - Umtiti will probably start
2.4 - Coutinho or Malcom could be given a wildcard starting spot, although unlikely.

Xaviniesta

[tw]1101211528026566657[/tw]

"Nike Barcelona 2019 El Clasico kit celebrates Nike and Barca's partnership with a retro-infused look, this time taking inspiration from the first-ever Nike FC Barcelona shirt from 1998"

Home of Barca Fans