Lliga | Round 26: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-1

JerseyAddict

Well. I am a fanatic but if they have cashed in 4 jerseys from me this year... Multiply that with say around 10mil people that bought at least one jersey? They are full like a kid in a candy shop.

I think jerseys are overcosted and hyped per season. 2 traning kits. 3 anthem jackets. 3 jerseys. This that... They are really gready.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well. I am a fanatic but if they have cashed in 4 jerseys from me this year... Multiply that with say around 10mil people that bought at least one jersey? They are full like a kid in a candy shop.

I think jerseys are overcosted and hyped per season. 2 traning kits. 3 anthem jackets. 3 jerseys. This that... They are really gready.

We only sell about 2 million jerseys a year worldwide. Let's say it is about 80 euros per jersey Nike is raking in 160m euros a year, minus the cost of manufacturers and others expenses and percentage of kickbacks we get, the profit is probably not that high.

That said, Nike also sells other items of ours such as track suits, scarfs, hats etc. that will bring in some revenues for them.

Mido

Hope to see another midfield, try Something new, Something fresh

---------Suarez--------------------
-----------------------Messi--------
---------------------------Dembélé
--Coutinho------------------------
------------------------Rakitic----
-------------Busquets------------
--Alba------------------Roberto--
--------Umtiti----Piqué-----------
-------------Ter Stegen-----------

Could swith to a 4-3-3 With Dembélé on the left wing.

FinBarcelonafan

Hope to see another midfield, try Something new, Something fresh

---------Suarez--------------------
-----------------------Messi--------
---------------------------Dembélé
--Coutinho------------------------
------------------------Rakitic----
-------------Busquets------------
--Alba------------------Roberto--
--------Umtiti----Piqué-----------
-------------Ter Stegen-----------

Could swith to a 4-3-3 With Dembélé on the left wing.

Arthur please!

Giginho75

I think will play Umtiti, Arthur and Coutinho.

I don't know if EV wants change also on the RB after the bad defensive performance of Semedo in the Copa.

Anyway this is clasico, they will be ungry.
Better doing few changes.

EdmondDantes

Too soon for Arthur to start this one I feel. He's played 5 minutes of football in 3 weeks.

Valverde said in an interview after the cup clasico that he will take this one very seriously.

The only thing I ask of him is that we continue to NOT see the nefarious midfield trio of Rakitic-Vidal-Busquets.

Anything else I'm happy with.

BarçaBarça

Yeah, it's all going too rosy for us. I'm still baffled we beat them 3-0 despite being second best most of the game. I feel they'll be more clinical this time.

Their best attacker is still Vinicius the 18-year old, and his force isn't goalscoring. Unless Ramos or Benzema finds some sharpness, Ter Stegen will save the day, I feel.

+ Messi won't have two mediocre games in a row, so they are already 1 or 2 goals down :lol:

Last edited:

FC B

I expect to see a couple of rotations. I don't think EV will use the same team here.

Ter Stegen
Semedo/Roberto - Pique - Umtiti - Alba
Arthur/Aleña - Busquets - Rakitic
Messi - Suarez - Coutinho

Please no Roberto at RB, Vinicius would murder him.

MagIX

--------------MATS----------------
Semedo---Pique---Lenglet---Alba
-------------Busquets-------------
-------Arthur--------Vidal---------
Dembele----Messi-----Suarez----

Or:
--------------MATS----------------
Semedo---Pique---Lenglet---Alba
-------Arthur-------Rakitić--------
Dembele-----Messi------Coutinho
--------------Suarez---------------

The second one is pure dream, since no way Valverde would field that one. We need a RW to help neutralise Vinicius. Give Raki and Busi a half each.

First one is the most likely, the second one only if Dembele and Coutinho each run at least 15km up and down like crazy on their side.

Home of Barca Fans