Lliga | Round 25: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 2-4

Arizona Scott

Vidal with his tactical indiscipline and his counter inviting misplaces passes, and Rakitic, a complete statue in the first half, completely negate Busquets' game.

It was Valencia all over again. Sevilla feasted in that space Vidal left behind again and again as Rakitic just stood and watched. We were lucky not to have conceded at least 4 in the first half.

Dude Rakitic was by far our best midfielder today, including Busi. I agree pace is an issue--but that applies every bit as much to Busi, who also very unBusi like with the ball.

Well we get Arthur back pretty soon and FDJ next year. I know it is hard to believe but the future of Barca is bright.

2nd team to win all year at Sevilla is a great performance. Messi was amazing, but others had key roles in getting the ball to him in dangerous positions. Main problem was defensive breakdowns, but a back 4 who hadn't played together all year and against an outstanding and motivated opponent. Great result with a 10point lead over the great team Atletico Madrid.

Giginho75

Dude Rakitic was by far our best midfielder today, including Busi.

Well we get Arthur back pretty soon and FDJ next year. I know it is hard to believe but the future of Barca is bright.

Totally agree about Rak performance and Barca future.
Finally some user who thinks positive, instead of the usual complaints and nonsense criticisms.

Last edited:

ATLBarcaFan

Heck of a game to watch, great result in the end. Frankly I was shocked that EV went with such an aggressive lineup to start the 2nd half, have to give him credit for that.

Home of Barca Fans