La Liga Round 25

Saturday, 23 February, 16:15

hCTs5EX3WjCMC5Jl3QE4Rw_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

------

soul24rage

My Starting XI

(4-3-3) MATS---Semedo, Pique, Murillo, Alba---Alena, Rakitic, Bob---Malcom, Messi, Coutinho

-The advantage we have is that we have 1 more day to recover than Sevilla since they had a Europa League match vs Lazio on Wednesday. And they are going to play their 3rd game in 6 days.
-I would put Dembele, Suarez and Busi on the bench to have them 100% for the RM game 2x and sub them in vs Sevilla if we need them.
-Since Lenglet and Vidal have 4 yellow cards each, I would also rest them completely out of this game so they are not ruled out for El Clasico.
-Ik Malcom is not gonna start but still

FCBfan22

--------------MATS---------------
Semedo---Pique--Murillo---Alba
-------------Rakitić--------------
------Roberto-----Coutinho-----
Malcom-----Messi-----Dembele

Try to get it done in the 1st half and then sub off Dembele and Messi.

Vilarrubi

Wonder if he’ll prioritise this game or the midweek one against Madrid in terms of lineup. Or he could play gala 11 in both..... :valverde:

raskolnikov

I feel we are going to lose this match. Sevilla away is always tough and we are in terrible form with trouble to score.

Arizona Scott

What I want...

Semedo---Murillo--Umtiti---Alba
-------------Busi--------------
------Alena-----Vidal-----
Malcom-----Dembele-----Coutinho

2nd half subs based on situation among Messi or KPB + Roberto + Rakitic

what is think it will be
Semedo---Pique--Lenglet---Alba
-------------Busi-----Rakitic---------
----------- Vidal ---
Messi-----Suarez-----Dembele

Arizona Scott

I feel we are going to lose this match. Sevilla away is always tough and we are in terrible form with trouble to score.

I would think this except they have had to play even more than us and full strength squad yesterday. If we jump on them early we can break their spirit. But if they keep it close their crowd will help and they will dig deep. We will get chances just like Lyon if we are clinical this time (who knows if we will be?) they are cooked.

Altomonte

I think Valverde will play Suarez again - just to let him end this terrible streak of missed chances. If he continues to miss he should get a rest against Real Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans