La Liga Round 25

Sunday, 23 February, 16:15

hCTs5EX3WjCMC5Jl3QE4Rw_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

------

SATURDAY (not Sunday)

Leo_Messi

Will Ernesta Malmierda surprise us and actually use Malcom or have the vacas sagradas (seniors) forbidden him from using him in case he continues to built on his MoM performance against RM and ends up benching Suárez?:lol: "Built" is not the word given that he did not even play for a single second since that MoM performance against RM. Batshit crazy and insane stuff.

Sevilla not in their best of forms. Navas and Escudero with knocks. Many games recently and not the biggest squad to chose from for Machín. Likely an open game as usual when playing against Sevilla. Will suit us very well if the team relearns how to score on their chances.

Expect at least a draw and think that we will win the game with Suárez scoring should he play which is very likely.

Last edited:

shadows

Expecting Gala 11 yet again with another snoozefest and us toiling for large parts of the match with tired players who would be playing a game every 3 days in the next week...

Hoping for Alena, Prince (even if he will also stink just to rest Suarez) and maybe Murillo to start. No reason why Pique, Busquets and Suarez can be rested. I would also play Malcom (with Messi coming off the bench perhaps?) but you know its not going to happen and that may be one rotation too many :valverde2:

Last edited:

Calidad

I hope to see:

——————Ter Stegen
Semedo——-Murillo——Lenglet——-Alba
———-Busquets—-Roberto
——————-Coutinho
Malcom———-Messi———Dembele

Don’t expect to see that though.

Gari

Valverde's press conference:"Suárez? He is fine. He rested last week and we will see what happens tomorrow, but Suárez guarantees us chances in every game.He has generated many chances in the last two games and will continue to score goals, it is patience."""Yes, we think that Umtiti is 100% fit to play, he has chances to play because Vermaelen is injured. There are some tough games coming up.""Rakitić, Vidal and Lenglet are close to suspension and could miss the Clásico, but we can't let tomorrow's game escape." "Piqué is a player who plays in almost every game and is fundamental. Semedo has improved a lot since he arrived and he has tremendous qualities and we still expect more from him.""I see Messi as always and I think the rivals do as well."

PhilS

Tough four away games in a row, over 13 days. All of the available key players are flying to Sevilla, all went to Lyon, will all go twice to Madrid?

Umtitti should start instead of Lenglet in Sevilla. Alena should start this one, instead of Vidal.

Arizona Scott

Tough four away games in a row, over 13 days. All of the available key players are flying to Sevilla, all went to Lyon, will all go twice to Madrid?

Umtitti should start instead of Lenglet in Sevilla. Alena should start this one, instead of Vidal.

I agree. Vidal can come in for Rakitic (say at 60 min). Roberto can also spell Jordi if we have a lead.

Sure like to see Malcom and Dembele with Messi to start but kinda doubting it will happen.

Home of Barca Fans