CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Lyon 5-1 agg.

El Flaco

Lyon vs. FC Barcelona

Champions League

Tuesday, 19 February 2019

21:00 CET

Dzm3wx_X0AAOv5K.jpg

soul24rage

I think Rakitic, Busi, Vidal will be the midfield for this match. Fekir is suspended so that's good.

I'm really hoping that Semedo and Dembele plays instead of Bob and Coutinho. Rest of the team picks themselves out

I feel that if we have a convincing performance, this can give us the momentum and the spark we need for Sevilla away and RM twice away.

FCBfan22

-------------MATS------------
Semedo-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
----------Busquets-----------
-----Alena--------Rakitić-----
--Messi--Donkey--Dembele--

Vidal played 90 yesterday and we could do with someone more attacking on the right side, since Leo will play his trademarked false RW again.

Giginho75

Curious to understand our worth away.
Last Champions we had too problems at Stamford Bridge and in Rome (better to delete this memory!!!).

Never easy in CL, mostly when you play away, but these are the moments where a team has to show own strength.

D10S_JC

I can't remember the last time our team are dominant in the CL away game. Our CL performance have been unbearable to watch for a couple of years, the team are struggling to create chances and our defense is vulnerable.

Hopefully Dembele can step up to help Messi as I have no expectation on Suarez.

Last edited:

viper76

The team need to step up to get a good result otherwise if we play like we have been playing lately its going to be an embarrassing and humiliating deafet .

Giginho75

I can't remember the last time our team are dominant in the CL away game. Our CL performance have been unbearable to watch for a couple of years, the team are struggling to create chances and our defense is vulnerable.

In my opinion you're exaggerating...
for sure we had more problems to dominate away in the last two years (I remembered London and Rome last CL with a message above) and it's clear that the Pep-era (when we dominated everywhere) is over.

Anyway I don't think that RM, PSG, City, Bayern, Liv and Juventus (together FCB the best teams in Europe) succeeded to dominate everywhere in the last seasons.

Hopefully Dembele can step up to help Messi as I have no expectation on Suarez.

Suarez is a striker and I expect he scores. The playing way depends on the midfield.
I hope that the absence of Arthur will not be so hard for us.

serghei

Score some goals and we'll be fine.
Only question is how are we gonna score goals with the 2 chances we'll create all game playing Ernieball? We need 100% conversion rate.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yeah.

Injuries are a norm you always account for. Routine to take 4 CBs, 4FBs, 2-3 GKs, 6-8 CMs and 6 forwards since there are only 25 spots on registration list.

He probably counts Umtiti.

Well well, didn't realize Umtiti was back! Is he really fit or the club playing with the fire and taking a risk of making him Vermaelen 2.0?

Home of Barca Fans