CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Lyon 5-1 agg.

Arizona Scott

Liverpool is better defensively this year but not the high octane pressing and killer counter striking of last year. Imo city is the worst pairing for barca (and everyone else tbf) and juv i think would be trouble with their size, structure and savvy (e.g
academy award winners).

All in all a good draw. In the end we only have to outperform city for 90 minutes--that can come down to some messi inspiration or a little luck, a good scenario. Liverpool is very very good too but i think their focus will be more epl--that is what their club wants more than a cl victory.

Havesaks

Just imagine if Ajax beats Juventus, Porto beats Liverpool and Tottenham beats City.

Ajax - Tottenham
Barca - Porto

One can only dream. :)

Imagine if also United advanced against us, it would be the shitiest level of semi finals ever. And finale as bad as when porto won in 2004 vs Monaco.

sickstar

City is good in league but everyone knows they have bad luck in CL.
To me the worst possible opponent now is juve, then liverpool.
Juve due to ronaldo factor, unless its proven that we are the antidote for ronaldo factor. Liverpool has great attack but i do think our defense is one of the best currently in europe. With lenglet getting better, umtiti has to work hard to pair with the great pique.

Home of Barca Fans