Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Valladolid 1-0

Zidane82

This is on the board and the manager. It doesn't seem to be an issue with just bad players (everyone looking poor is a symptom of a deeper underlying problem). The whole team looks out of sync and devoid of any collective style. It was horrific to watch.

They don’t even look fit or interested

raskolnikov

I didnt get to watch it. Bit based on the comments I should be glad some etimes you have matches you quickly want to forget. This seems one of them. Atleast we won.

serghei

I didnt get to watch it. Bit based on the comments I should be glad some etimes you have matches you quickly want to forget. This seems one of them. Atleast we won.

We played considerably worse than in the Betis game, which we received 4 goals in. Difference is Valladolid are crap.

raskolnikov

We played considerably worse than in the Betis game, which we received 4 goals in. Difference is Valladolid are crap.

I always felt that was on Valverde getting owned by Setien. Had them playing like barca. Its stupid the board renewed him. Now we have to wait for the inevitable Rome 2.0 which will happen, be it now or in the next round. Hopefully we still win la liga but it certainly isnt such a joy to watch us play nowadays.

Giginho75

I didn't saw the match, just high-lights.
Few things.
I believe that the mind focused for Lyon.
Anyway not the best moment for Barca.
I hope we increase soon.

FinBarcelonafan

I didn't saw the match, just high-lights.
Few things.
I believe that the mind focused for Lyon.
Anyway not the best moment for Barca.
I hope we increase soon.

Yeah for sure. It was an extremely tough game mentally because Barca HAD TO play it and WIN it before the CL game. Tough to motivate yourself for these games, when you're looking forward to Tuesday.

Arizona Scott

Maybe we should chill. Atletico outplayed and lucky to win, real played like crap and lost, we played like crap but still far outshot our opponent and should have put in 3. Maybe all the big dogs have their mind on other things.

Hopefully we can be more chill in league--pretty much ok with B team in league vs madrid. Focus on CL and CDR leg 2. We should feel a little comfortable now. I would have preferred vidal, pique and messi being rotated.

ATLBarcaFan

This team is awful right now and that comes down to the manager, great call in giving him a contract extension. What a joke

Cule4life

The Culest
Maybe we should chill. Atletico outplayed and lucky to win, real played like crap and lost, we played like crap but still far outshot our opponent and should have put in 3. Maybe all the big dogs have their mind on other things.

Yay other teams are shit. Let's be shit together and have a shitfest. :lol:

Too bad form doesn't remain in silos and carries over to other competitions.

When you resort to "but but others are shit too" you've lost the plot.

Home of Barca Fans