Lliga | Round 23: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-0

EdmondDantes

I'd play Roberto on the left. Miranda is not ready - and I can't bear the sight of Verminator playing left back again, it's never worked.

JerseyAddict

No Jordi Alba, no Arthur... Messi is better be fit and Dembele at the pitch.
What I fear is WHAT will be the mindset of Cou. He needs to step in NOW and ASAP.

PhilS

Bilbao has not been good this season, but I dread any game without Alba. His substitutes have been absolutely disastrous this season. If you want to criticize Barca management, having no viable substitute for Alba might be top of the list. Need Messi for this one, to make up for the Bilbao goal that will come from their right side of the field.

FinBarcelonafan

Bilbao has not been good this season, but I dread any game without Alba. His substitutes have been absolutely disastrous this season. If you want to criticize Barca management, having no viable substitute for Alba might be top of the list. Need Messi for this one, to make up for the Bilbao goal that will come from their right side of the field.

I'm sure Roberto will play LB.

CatalinR10

so let me get this straight ...

no Messi

no Arthur

no Alba

no Dembele

Should I even bother hoping we get some points ? Might not even watch the game , probably will be ugly as fuck.

Porque

Same lineup as midweek, with Roberto in for Alba and Vidal in for Arthur. Bilbao will play hard as always against us so the midfield of Rakitic-Busquets-Vidal is best choice.

Steg
Semedo-Pique-Lenglet-Bob
Busquets
Vidal-Rakitic
Malcom-Suarez-Coutinho.

Biggest problem this lineup has is the left side. Coutinho and Bob will give us no width on this side. I would prefer Semedo as LB as he has the characteristics to own the position in the Zambrotta mould more so than Roberto. His defending is also much more astute. Only reason I don't play him there is because I don't think Valverde will go for it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Semedo will probably play on the side Inaki Williams is on. No way Valverde lets Williams go loose vs. Roberto.

Home of Barca Fans