14 - João Félix

snowy

yaiiiiiiiks I may have gotten ahead of my skis on this one

Checked a few scout reports from 2020 and the recurring assessment is that he's so-so in most areas of attack with nothing special standing out.

Visual test from highlights shows his gung-ho at duels and 1v1s as in he doesn't hold back and will engage in lots of take-ons but he's kinda average at them.

He's better than average at heel flicks kinda like King Arda Leonidas but that's about it from the lil' I've seen.

Best scratch this swap and aim for better signings

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
yaiiiiiiiks I may have gotten ahead of my skis on this one

Checked a few scout reports from 2020 and the recurring assessment is that he's so-so in most areas of attack with nothing special standing out.

Visual test from highlights shows his gung-ho at duels and 1v1s as in he doesn't hold back and will engage in lots of take-ons but he's kinda average at them.

He's better than average at heel flicks kinda like King Arda Leonidas but that's about it from the lil' I've seen.

Best scratch this swap and aim for better signings

dont worry many thought the same thing as you (and still do) only a few of us were against signing him especially for the price.

Birdy

We want him to be part of the deal. Now that is something we should definitely consider.

The first name we wanted for the swap, and Atletico firmly refused.

I can't believe how soft our hierarchy is on this.
Let the annoying Frenchie know that he will be watching from the stands for a whole year, and we will see after a while if he will still issue ultimatum-like 'Only Atletico' transfer requests.

Devils

It would be incredibly smart for Atletico to get this guy off their books because his value will be 20m in 2-3 years time.

Was the worst player at the Euros too!

Laplacian

Man his time in Benfica was magical. Creative, smart, knew when and how to dribble, and penetrate teams with his finishing. He had almost everything.

Like i said two years ago and many times afterwards, this guy loved the ball at his feet, and loved spraying passed to runners behind the ball. A team like Atletico just isn't that, even if they're the strongest team in Spain.

Being a great player isn't just about work ethic and talent, it's also about being at the right place at the right time with people around you to facilitate your development. There's a good chance going to atletico at such a young age stalled his development.

Another bites the dust. Hope to see a resurgence from him a few years from now, he really had something special.

HanDW

Another second striker, no winger, pseudo 10 false 9 wannabe. We already have Depay who is the same type of player, why are we even considering this ?.

Home of Barca Fans