Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

henias

But when it comes to Lyon, "we created many chances but just couldnt convert! We deserved to win!"

But when it comes to Madrid, "Just really really bad end product, they suck"

Excuses that conveniently fit your narratives. :lol:

Gotta love the blind supporters.

Morten

you are right , we should actually had won 5-0 with our worldclass display.

And yes , VAR also missed a penalty at Semedo's foul on Vinicius at 0-0.

If you think who came out lucky out of the game yesterday is RM , then that pretty much proves your football knowledge.

LMAO.

There is no luck, winners win, bottlers bottle it, the end.

Havesaks

you are right , we should actually had won 5-0 with our worldclass display.

And yes , VAR also missed a penalty at Semedo's foul on Vinicius at 0-0.

If you think who came out lucky out of the game yesterday is RM , then that pretty much proves your football knowledge.

LMAO.

Maybe you should redefine your childish definition of luck. Semedo didnt commit a penalty on Vincius, nice try tho.

Besides that, you were wrong, so next time maybe dont be so sure about yourself, because it makes you look stupid (not saying you are).

CatalinR10

Maybe you should redefine your childish definition of luck. Semedo didnt commit a penalty on Vincius, nice try tho.

Besides that, you were wrong, so next time maybe dont be so sure about yourself, because it makes you look stupid (not saying you are).

It actually was , he hit his leg and as he went down he pushed him with his hand . We were lucky not to receive a pen there.

You saying I'm wrong is your opinion and I respect that but it was already proven by FACTS that I am right all the time.

raskolnikov

It actually was , he hit his leg and as he went down he pushed him with his hand . We were lucky not to receive a pen there.

You saying I'm wrong is your opinion and I respect that but it was already proven by FACTS that I am right all the time.
Come on, that would have been really soft for a pen. People fall like that 10x a match and var makes it looks way worse in slomo. That and defensive diving during goals are real downsides of var.

Havesaks

Did real pass to the finale? No. Not were you just false, now you also a liar man :lol: keep up the good work

Havesaks

wow , i don't know where all this abuse is coming from .

now i know how the brave rakitic fanatics feel like

disgusting.

You could just admit you were wrong in stead of coming with all your excueses. Some people here come all the time with this apocolypse talk about this player, that manager (EV), Rakitic for that sake, and try to stir the pot. Its just aint pretty.

Abuse? Get real man.

FCBfan22

From higlights:

Crucial blocks, interceptions, tackles or saves by players (from highlights) in our box:

Pique -8
Dembele-2
Semedo-5
Rakitić - 2
MATS-7
Alba-2
Lenglet-3
Busquets-2
Roberto-1
------------------------------------------------
32 dangerous plays by RM in our box (excluding their misses). Too much.

Left side of the defense: 5 (Excluding Dembele)
Right side of the defense: 13

I think it's clear that we need strenghtening on the right side.

neo_wolf

We won like how zidanes team won in the last few years, con la flor en el culo, lol, hopefully we play awesome on sat and smash them.

FC B

[tw]1100882023118446593[/tw]

After 241 official games both teams have 95 wins, RM still with 5 more goals.

I've been waiting for so long to match up with them, I'm hoping Barca will surpass them in the win stat tomorrow but I'd be glad not to lose first of all.

From the game it was actually even worse. This was our luckiest victory since at least 2008.

The luckiest win over rm I've ever witnessed.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans