Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Copa 1/2 final: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
Th4fAVAZeCJWRcKoLW7koA_96x96.png

Wednesday, 6th of February, 21:00CET

----------

FC B

I'm hoping Dembele and Messi will have recovered till the kick off and start the game, this is an el clasico after all.

shadows

Hope there are some rotations here as well considering its the cup and a trip to San Mames in the weekend..No need to go all out every 3 days.. Maybe Messi off the bench if he had a knock?

Semedo Pique Lenglet Alba

Vidal Busquets Arthur

Messi/Malcolm Suarez Coutinho/Malcolm

But considering he doesnt even play Malcolm against weak teams, its going to be the regular gala 11 with Rakitic in as well and Roberto in for Semedo :lol:

Wish Pique could also take a break... A fully fresh Pique is still not that great this season... Also Suarez whos been playing a lot recently!

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Surely Semedo will be better than Roberto at RB against Madrid especially vs Vinicius.. commentators on the game at the weekend were saying they think that’s why he took Semedo off instead of Roberto, I was thinking... yeah you don’t know Valverde.

Gari

[Alfremartinezz] | “If everything goes well Valverde hopes to have Messi and Dembelé for ‘El Clásico’ match. Another question is if he is going to risk in both cases. And if it’s for the whole game or not. Dembelé has already done field work today and Messi gym workout.”

soul24rage

My lineup

(4-3-3) MATS---Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Rakitic, Busi, Arthur---Messi, Suarez, Coutinho

Subs: Dembele for Cou, Vidal for Arthur (pre-determined sub by EV), Boateng for Suarez (if we have a good score line)

-Considering the fact that Alba is suspended for the Bilbao game, Semedo only played 45 min. last game and Bob played 3 games in 6 days, it makes perfect sense to start Semedo and Alba as fullbacks for this game and play Bob and Semedo vs Bilbao (although I’m not fond of Bob as LB, but what can you do..).
-Rakitic and Busi will always play in the big games for EV and I hope Arthur plays (although Vidal has been good most of the time).
-Dembele looks like he can only make the bench so the attacking trio does not need any explanation.
-If we get a clean sheet, I'm confident we'll get to the final.

Arizona Scott

My lineup

(4-3-3) MATS---Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Rakitic, Busi, Arthur---Messi, Suarez, Coutinho

Subs: Dembele for Cou, Vidal for Arthur (pre-determined sub by EV), Boateng for Suarez (if we have a good score line)

-Considering the fact that Alba is suspended for the Bilbao game, Semedo only played 45 min. last game and Bob played 3 games in 6 days, it makes perfect sense to start Semedo and Alba as fullbacks for this game and play Bob and Semedo vs Bilbao (although I’m not fond of Bob as LB, but what can you do..).
-Rakitic and Busi will always play in the big games for EV and I hope Arthur plays (although Vidal has been good most of the time).
-Dembele looks like he can only make the bench so the attacking trio does not need any explanation.
-If we get a clean sheet, I'm confident we'll get to the final.

I like this plan though Rakitic should start on the bench or be subbed for. He has played all but 14 minutes in 3 tight scheduled matches leading up to this match. Either Vidal starts or Vidal & Roberto need to come in for him.
Here is what I got:

(4-3-3) MATS---Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Busi, Arthur, Vidal---Messi, Suarez, Coutinho

Subs: Rakitic for Vidal, Dembele for Cou, Semedo for Roberto (46-70MM).

The older legged Suarez, Messi, Rakitic, Pique, Vidal get a major break if not the whole match off @Bilboa (Dembele, Cou & Prince starting forwards; Alena, Arthur & Busi; Bob, Murrillo, Lenglet & Semedo).

soul24rage

I like this plan though Rakitic should start on the bench or be subbed for. He has played all but 14 minutes in 3 tight scheduled matches leading up to this match. Either Vidal starts or Vidal & Roberto need to come in for him.
Here is what I got:

(4-3-3) MATS---Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Busi, Arthur, Vidal---Messi, Suarez, Coutinho

Subs: Rakitic for Vidal, Dembele for Cou, Semedo for Roberto (46-70MM).

The older legged Suarez, Messi, Rakitic, Pique, Vidal get a major break if not the whole match off @Bilboa (Dembele, Cou & Prince starting forwards; Alena, Arthur & Busi; Bob, Murrillo, Lenglet & Semedo).

In a perfect world, I would like Rakitic to start on the bench for the same reasons I mentioned for Bob as they played a lot of games recently in a short span, but I really can't see EV putting Vidal on instead of Rakitic; Vidal and Arthur are mostly fighting for that 3rd spot. Also, I think Vidal would be more useful in an away game as we could use a lot of his intensity and fighting spirit vs Bilbao and he looks like he's more useful as a supersub at the Camp Nou like the 5-1 win vs RM and the 6-1 win vs Sevilla. Either way, I'm ok with your line up although I'm a bit worried for Bob as, from the games that I've seen him on, Vinicius likes to challenge the RB for one-on-one duel and that looks like Bob's main weakness. Hopefully, we can win with a clean sheet.

Home of Barca Fans