Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

MagIX

I don't give a shit about the copa, i hope that we rest players and we play with a B team.
Absolutely we do not have to risk Messi.

wisconsincule

Surely Semedo will be better than Roberto at RB against Madrid especially vs Vinicius.. commentators on the game at the weekend were saying they think that’s why he took Semedo off instead of Roberto, I was thinking... yeah you don’t know Valverde.

Semedo can counter Vinicius speed. It will be Bob for sure.

No clue what’s going to happen Wednesday. This Real is much better than we faced earlier in the season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
esta-portada-hoy-1549322664190.jpg

TrueCule

We are still far better team than them with or without Messi. This is the worst RM in the last ten years, why are you so afraid of this Madrid side? They will field LV in the first 11 and maybe even Bale. We have way more squad depth in Dembouz, Malcom. And of course a game changer in Messi. They havent got one.

Leo_Messi

I want to see Malcom in action for more than 5 minutes although that is extremely unlikely. I think that a more open game would suit him very well and give him a much needed boost. It would be a good thing to have a somewhat confident substitute like him in this hectic month and when the season gets decided.

Other than that, Messi and Dembélé should NOT be risked if they are not fully ready to play by any means. We can defeat/get a good result against RM without them and CdR should be our by far lowest priority this season. Even 2 games away from a new final.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Anyone in the UK wanting to watch the Copa, Eleven Sports just announced they’ll be showing both legs (They usually just show La Liga) Buzzing with this.. good quality stream which doesn’t turn off randomly!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anyone in the UK wanting to watch the Copa, Eleven Sports just announced they’ll be showing both legs (They usually just show La Liga) Buzzing with this.. good quality stream which doesn’t turn off randomly!

Far better commentators than Ray Hudson and Phil Schoen too.

Jakabor

Hopefully Semedo gets the start over Roberto.

And hopefully Coutinho steps up in this huge match. It's likely he last time to prove it before Dembele returns.

Givenchy

-----------Cillessen
Semedo-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
-------------Busi
---------Vidal-Arthur
-Malcom-Suarez-Coutinho

would like to see that

Home of Barca Fans