Emerson

Messi983

Collado & Puig should represent the future and Firpo the past. Miranda I could be on board with because I was never convinced by the player.

The bigger issue in terms of transfer strategy this summer is that sales will need to fuel acquisitions and in order to secure Emerson 9M will have to come up or settle for 50% on any resale of the player from Betis

We had Mendes to help facilitate fleecing Wolves for Semedo, not sure we will do better with Firpo but let's see what Mateu & Jordi can do

I don't rate Puig that high. Pedri has clearly surpassed him already and Ilaix is on the way to do the same. Anyway, in his case I only meant loaning him to Betis for a season to get more minutes he'll get here (if RK stays which is very likely unless we totally collapse in next two months).

I like Collado but also don't see much chances for him to succeed here longterm and even less for him to play regularly next season. He'll turn 22 in a month and needs to play every week at a higher level than Segunda B.

Sell (or give/exchange, whatever we call that) him to Betis alongside Miranda in the Emerson deal but keep a buy-back on him just in case he turns out great in a year or two. I know clubs rate players differently but both Miranda's and Collado's MV is currently 5m (according to TM) so see if we can use one or both of them instead of having to pay those 9m to Betis.

I'm worried the videos I watch of him he's like a clone of Semedo

He's nothing like Semedo.

gregorrin10

Good plan for us.

Miranda is worth nothing , he is so bad.
I would not give Puig.

He can be decent player.

Also Emerson seems raw for our style.
He is better in defensive way then as offensive.

And Dest is way better offensively at this point iin his career, so them fighting it out/playing a certain game (when we're favourites and breaking down opponents, we need that extra man or should I say men with attacking full backs, so Dest plays, and when the opponent has dangerous wingers and you know they come to play, not just defend, you go with Emerson) would be just perfect.

Porque

Great engine. Mentality much better than the likes of Firpo. But the more I see him the more questionable he is technically, which will be a problem here.

malvolio

better than the bums we have right now at RB. since he's cheap it wouldn't hurt us to give him a chance.

mc_lovin

Great engine. Mentality much better than the likes of Firpo. But the more I see him the more questionable he is technically, which will be a problem here.

I really like his movement though, he knows how to properly receive passes and how to run into space. Had one very nice ball control today as well.

Porque

I really like his movement though, he knows how to properly receive passes and how to run into space. Had one very nice ball control today as well.

If Koeman can maintain and increase his directness then it's definitely an asset. Gonna enjoy watching him whip those crosses into Aguero and Messi upfront too.

Vilarrubi

Bringing him back a no brainier. Isn’t the buy back around 7m? He’s clearly worth over 20m so whether we keep or sell he needs to come back.

Vilarrubi

The club’s plans for next season include Emerson Royal in the squad. Only a very big offer could change the future of the Brazilian right back. [@marcelobechler]

The end of Roberto?

Home of Barca Fans