Emerson

Andresito

Staff member
Didn't look very convincing, but not a lot of Betis players did tbh.

Good experience for him though. Can only keep growing.

abiabi

He can be incredible offensively but is also really bad on defense. Since barca is attacking all the time, he can be useful in a few years for us. He reminds me of a middle class Maicon

EdmondDantes

[youtube]IftoOUnxRRE[/youtube]

Scored his first goal today. An absolute belter actually.

2 assists, 1 goal in 4 games I think.

Now Betis got mauled by Villarreal 5-1 away from home. I didn't watch the game so can't comment on his overall performance.

EdmondDantes

"[Moises Llorens] Barcelona are closely following the progress of Real Betis' Emerson, Dinamo Zagreb's Dani Olmo and Napoli's Fabian Ruiz as they begin to plan for next season, multiple sources have confirmed."

"Brazilian full-back Emerson is one player they are keeping an eye on. Barca co-own the 20-year-old having done the deal with Betis to bring him to Europe from Atletico Mineiro for €12 million last January.

Barca have been impressed with his performances since he arrived in Spain. They have an option to sign him for €6m in 2021 but could look to bring him in a year earlier. They considered his signing this past summer when Semedo was being chased by Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain."

Reading this and adding to the fact Betis' president said we send a scout to watch Emerson every week makes me think he will be with us next season.

Donatello

"[Moises Llorens] Barcelona are closely following the progress of Real Betis' Emerson, Dinamo Zagreb's Dani Olmo and Napoli's Fabian Ruiz as they begin to plan for next season, multiple sources have confirmed."

Why tf our targets are leaked just like that. They are not even some big name players. Now expect Dinamo to demand at least 50M (maybe more, who knows) , and we start another saga with Dinamo, maybe do what we usually do and screw our relationship with them as well.

Same will happen With Ruiz, but will cost more, because De Laurentis is is an A level scum.

Can't we just keep it discreet and just scout him like the clubs usually do, without expressing a solid intent in October when it doesn't even matters/makes sense.

xXKonan

Got his third assist of the season for Betis in the Derby vs Sevilla.

We could very well see him next season here.

Home of Barca Fans