Emerson

Bobo32

Didn't see the game, but could see him maybe become sort of succesful at Tottenham in the end (never at Barcelona). Not at all surprised if he was terrible though

Mateka

Palace deserved the win. Spurs were not in it. Kane , they should have taken the money., his main contribution was to argue with John Moss the referee. Emerson, good debut. Up against Zaha is not easy.
Good win for Vieras Palace who played good football. Spurs will now slide down the table, to a position more realistic for them.
Their FB - Tanganga - sent off, he needed to go. Looks at home in a rugby pitch.

Last edited:

Mateka

At the end of the day. Emerson made a good debut for Spurs, and contended well against Zaha. Give credit where credit is due.

Nothanks

lmao, go to spurs forums, last 3 pages of his page are just him being shat on "worst debut" is used 10+ times.

but sure i guess by your weird standards he was okay.

ajnotkeith

Zaha is one of the best players in the league and would walk into our front 3. Emerson didn't play very well but it is his first game in a harder league and Tottenham are not like Betis so it will take some adaptation.

Mateka

I do not think you should accuse another of weird standards, especially when the plumb line that you have used, is 3 pages from a forum where the team was played off the park and lost 3-0.

You have different standards, benchmark, plumb line, than I have.

I think that is a better way to proceed. Have a nice evening.

FinBarcelonafan

I do not think you should accuse another of weird standards, especially when the plumb line that you have used, is 3 pages from a forum where the team was played off the park and lost 3-0.

You have different standards, benchmark, plumb line, than I have.

I think that is a better way to proceed. Have a nice evening.

True. We trash our players after bad performances too.

Home of Barca Fans