Jean-Clair Todibo

vuji_31

Too low selling price.

If it was 15 it would be good, he can play in current Barca defense. I rate him more then Mingueza and Garcia.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's a profitable deal in the books but a strange one in terms of sporting perspective.

He was good everytime he was given an opportunity to play - would love to know more about what he was like in training or potential attitude issues that the media have rumoured. There's a lot of qualities in his game and the very least should've been given an opportunity - particularly when he could've been used in winter and the team was desperate for depth

I look forward to Laporta era 2.0 - sporting wise we're in ideal hands finally

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Genuine question, why is nice so nice to live in??

Southern France, especially the French Rivier area is like a paradise, the view, the weather etc. is just perfect. Nice is one of the more famous towns in the area. I had a great time there, my favorite was the little town called Eze between Nice and Monaco. The waiter at the one of the best restaurants in Nice, I think it is called Le Frog, saw my Barca shirt and commented “Barca Lassa is the best team in the world”, he was a big handball fan apparently. :p

Porque

Southern France, especially the French Rivier area is like a paradise, the view, the weather etc. is just nice. Nice is one of the more nice towns in the area. I had a nice time there, my favorite was the little town called Eze between Nice and Monaco. The waiter at the one of the nice restaurants in Nice, I think it is called Le Frog, saw my Barca shirt and commented “Barca Lassa is the nicest team in the world”, he was a nice handball fan apparently. :p

ftfy

Home of Barca Fans