Jean-Clair Todibo

Messigician

Todibo: "Honestly, I'm not interested in what happens in Barcelona. I watch the games from time to time because my French friends like Ousmane Demb?l?, Lenglet and Umtiti play there, but I don't follow Bar?a."

"Bar?a's second leg against PSG? I'm not interested at all. Either they do come back or they don't. That's not my problem."

Lmfao sell this clown

Porque

Todibo: "Honestly, I'm not interested in what happens in Barcelona. I watch the games from time to time because my French friends like Ousmane Demb?l?, Lenglet and Umtiti play there, but I don't follow Bar?a."

"Bar?a's second leg against PSG? I'm not interested at all. Either they do come back or they don't. That's not my problem."

Todibo's bedroom.

35c37d4a9326884abb538487a7a54121.jpg

Messigician

He's sick In the head folks

🎙 [L'Equipe] | Jean-Clair Todibo: "Going to Bar?a and not being able to play was bullsh*t. I'd rather wear the Sedan [4th division French club] shirt and play than to go to Barcelona and not play. Besides, you would have less criticism."

Richard.H

What a little shit. Jealous little prick. He would be happy to tie Araujo's shoes. I sincerely hope he plays for Sedan or Dijon Mustard or another shit club in Ligue 1.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well--maybe a bit dramatic, but he has a point. Not everyone wants to be Bale.

He has an excellent point. Brought in by Bartomeu et al for free and effectively used as a commodity rather than a footballer to integrate - when he played for Barca, he put in terrific performances

clemente

He is right, he got disrespected by Val*****, playing oldheads and never giving any chance to youngsters like Todibo, Malcom, etc. He is also stupid for coming here at the age of 19 when he should be in a team where he is guaranteed to play.

Home of Barca Fans