Kai Havertz

Laplacian

Quality all the way fucking through. Some dumb decisions and finishing tonight. But the technique, the ability to cut through the defense, the dribbling, and the HEIGHT. Showed up big time in one of the biggest matches of the season. Dude is the modern day no.10/second striker. Definitely going to be a fan favorite for the next 10 years.

FCMessi

RM would have been blown out if not for the atrocious finishing by Haverts and the entire Chelsea attack.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Quality all the way fucking through. Some dumb decisions and finishing tonight. But the technique, the ability to cut through the defense, the dribbling, and the HEIGHT. Showed up big time in one of the biggest matches of the season. Dude is the modern day no.10/second striker. Definitely going to be a fan favorite for the next 10 years.

i didnt think he was all that and dont rate him highly what so ever.

snowy

Soon he'll even be speaking the Queen's English and dancing onion rings round defenses in iambic pentameter :D

Man if Tuchel gives more playtime to CHO and Ziyech next season + they sign Kays Atil and Camavinga, they be crushing it even more next season!

Laplacian

Soon he'll even be speaking the Queen's English and dancing onion rings round defenses in iambic pentameter :D

Man if Tuchel gives more playtime to CHO and Ziyech next season + they sign Kays Atil and Camavinga, they be crushing it even more next season!

my man threw some shade at neymar

"I like the step over, but not like Neymar, I'm effective." LOL

Laplacian

Weird how this guy isn't hyped at all on this forum. Two seasons of an insane G/A with Leverkusen, started weak with Chelsea but finished strong by giving really good performances and a world class performance in the UCL KO stages, especially the final. He's even the typical Barca DNA beautiful control, short passing, and dribbling in tight spaces type of play style. How is he not hyped here?

Genuinely one of the most exciting young forwards in Europe, I'm looking forward to him and Sancho the most next season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Weird how this guy isn't hyped at all on this forum. Two seasons of an insane G/A with Leverkusen, started weak with Chelsea but finished strong by giving really good performances and a world class performance in the UCL KO stages, especially the final. He's even the typical Barca DNA beautiful control, short passing, and dribbling in tight spaces type of play style. How is he not hyped here?

(...)

Genuinely one of the most exciting young forwards in Europe, I'm looking forward to him and Sancho the most next season.

You certainly can't shut up about him

Home of Barca Fans