User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 225

Thread: Kai Havertz

  1. #196
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quality all the way fucking through. Some dumb decisions and finishing tonight. But the technique, the ability to cut through the defense, the dribbling, and the HEIGHT. Showed up big time in one of the biggest matches of the season. Dude is the modern day no.10/second striker. Definitely going to be a fan favorite for the next 10 years.

  2. #197
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RM would have been blown out if not for the atrocious finishing by Haverts and the entire Chelsea attack.

  3. #198
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,962
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Quality all the way fucking through. Some dumb decisions and finishing tonight. But the technique, the ability to cut through the defense, the dribbling, and the HEIGHT. Showed up big time in one of the biggest matches of the season. Dude is the modern day no.10/second striker. Definitely going to be a fan favorite for the next 10 years.
    i didnt think he was all that and dont rate him highly what so ever.

  4. #199
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,614
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LoL he trolled Madrid hard. Still nutmegging Kroos and Ramos

    https://www.reddit.com/r/chelseafc/c...m_source=share

  5. #200
    Senior Member
    snowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Uncharted Extreme Northern Zanzibar
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Virgin Islands
    Soon he'll even be speaking the Queen's English and dancing onion rings round defenses in iambic pentameter



    Man if Tuchel gives more playtime to CHO and Ziyech next season + they sign Kays Atil and Camavinga, they be crushing it even more next season!

  6. #201
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    8,155
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Unbelievable match against Real, probably best after Kante

  7. #202
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    Soon he'll even be speaking the Queen's English and dancing onion rings round defenses in iambic pentameter



    Man if Tuchel gives more playtime to CHO and Ziyech next season + they sign Kays Atil and Camavinga, they be crushing it even more next season!
    my man threw some shade at neymar

    "I like the step over, but not like Neymar, I'm effective." LOL

  8. #203
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's so sexy, the way he glides with the ball.

    BUT BOY THAT MISSSSSSSSSSSS

    Got that Werner disease.

  9. #204
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MY BOOOOOOOOY

    Sexily dribbling around the keeper.

  10. #205
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    approach and poach

  11. #206
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weird how this guy isn't hyped at all on this forum. Two seasons of an insane G/A with Leverkusen, started weak with Chelsea but finished strong by giving really good performances and a world class performance in the UCL KO stages, especially the final. He's even the typical Barca DNA beautiful control, short passing, and dribbling in tight spaces type of play style. How is he not hyped here?





    Genuinely one of the most exciting young forwards in Europe, I'm looking forward to him and Sancho the most next season.

  12. #207
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    8,312
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who?

  13. #208
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    11,407
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Weird how this guy isn't hyped at all on this forum. Two seasons of an insane G/A with Leverkusen, started weak with Chelsea but finished strong by giving really good performances and a world class performance in the UCL KO stages, especially the final. He's even the typical Barca DNA beautiful control, short passing, and dribbling in tight spaces type of play style. How is he not hyped here?

    (...)

    Genuinely one of the most exciting young forwards in Europe, I'm looking forward to him and Sancho the most next season.
    You certainly can't shut up about him
    Some are boring, some are not.

  14. #209
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    You certainly can't shut up about him
    Damn, you got dumped or something?

  15. #210
    Senior Member
    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    3,715
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Romania
    overrated, like all german players. yet they somehow manage to win EUROs, WCs, youth tournaments.