Ilaix Moriba

Andresito

Staff member
Garcia left in large part to money.... dont be so naive.

Difference between demanding and being offered. City offered much more than Barca at time which made Garcia feel more valued as well.

Ilaix' team are trying to milk as much money as possible. They already know Barca value Ilaix on pitch a lot and now using the leverage they have with the contract running out. It's ballsy with the Barca's financial situation, worst case he gets sold.

JamDav1982

Difference between demanding and being offered. City offered much more than Barca at time which made Garcia feel more valued as well.

Ilaix' team are trying to milk as much money as possible. They already know Barca value Ilaix on pitch a lot and now using the leverage they have with the contract running out. It's ballsy with the Barca's financial situation, worst case he gets sold.

More money makes just about everyone feel more valued.

Garcia was valued about as highly as could be at club in 2017. He left for more money and promises for quicker promotion and Pep.

Moved in large part for money can describe it however want.

I dont mind Ilaix asking for big money if thats what he is being offered elsewhere. Just if club dont think worth it move on from him. Dont dither for a year and keep him in first team squad to then leave for free.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
More money makes just about everyone feel more valued.

Garcia was valued about as highly as could be at club in 2017. He left for more money and promises for quicker promotion and Pep.

Moved in large part for money can describe it however want.

I dont mind Ilaix asking for big money if thats what he is being offered elsewhere. Just if club dont think worth it move on from him. Dont dither for a year and keep him in first team squad to then leave for free.

Yeah it's true, big promises that were backed up financially as well.

I agree on the Ilaix part, but I don't think they have any current offers at the moment.

delancey

If the rumors are true, He is an idiot for focusing on money this early on in his career, while still being completely unproven. Way way way Overrated. Sell.

Messi983

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/ba...-no-han-negociado-todavia-renovacion-11790009

Capital surprise in the surroundings of Ilaix Moriba by the latest information that appeared, which points to some supposed demands from the player's representatives when negotiating the renewal with Bar?a.

As SPORT has learned, the inner circle of the midfielder does not understand that it is speculative on this issue when the only reality is that today there has not yet been any meeting with Bar?a to discuss the extension of the youth squad.

BusiTheKing

In the bigger picture, we really need to weed out these low workrate players. In the smaller picture, he's really not that interesting of a player to begin with.

A few years and Gavi will already have bypassed him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't know if we have a clause to trigger a two-year extension until 2023 or 2024, but if the negotiations go nowhere I think they'll sell him. Doubt they're going to cave to their demands if it's stupid. Like Ilaix a lot, but he's not an elite talent that must be kept at almost any cost.

Porque

This agent always flirts with teams like PSG and City to get Barcelona to overpay his renewal.

I expect him to stay but we're getting to the stage where what he costs to renew is not going to be worth what he brings to the team.

Porque

BkwnN6oCIAA40MA.jpg

Home of Barca Fans