Ilaix Moriba

khaled_a_d

One thing I've to say, the board had Fati, Moriba and Xavi Simmons all coming up from the academy at the age of 16 and needed a contract with other teams trying to snap them.
We prioritized Fati and Moriba and got their renewal, when it came up to Simmons we had to negotiate and we tried to keep him but couldn't keep up with PSG after those renewals.
Not a dig on Simmons, but it seems like we made the right bet, as both Fati and Moriba proved to be useful immediately.

xXKonan

One thing I've to say, the board had Fati, Moriba and Xavi Simmons all coming up from the academy at the age of 16 and needed a contract with other teams trying to snap them.
We prioritized Fati and Moriba and got their renewal, when it came up to Simmons we had to negotiate and we tried to keep him but couldn't keep up with PSG after those renewals.
Not a dig on Simmons, but it seems like we made the right bet, as both Fati and Moriba proved to be useful immediately.
The one thing Simmons had in comparison to the rest of the kids in his age group for a while was Media hype.

The Kid had insane coverage and hype and people came to the conclusion he was the best of his age group at La Masia and at the time it may have been so. But this is football and things quickly change, Simmons while very talented lost some of that hype with the likes of Fati and Moriba and others coming through and performing even better than he was.

Simmons seems like a good kid from what people say of him, I just kinda shrugged my shoulders when he decided to leave and hope his move to PSG works out for him. I was just glad that we managed to hold onto the likes of Fati and Moriba.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
An 18 year old midfielder with height, physicality, speed, composure, good ball control. Please don't lose him. He'll be worth 100m+ in a couple years.

Add good shooting 🤣 Like I said, he'll be worth 100m+ in a couple years. Although tbh he's went from being worth 1 million to like 25m in a few weeks 🤣

Messi983

its-time-kids-all-aboard-the-hype-train.jpg

Messi983

Who is agent and whats his current buyout? Only a matter of time before PSG comes sniffing around.

:nasser:

His agent is Jonathan Barnett who also represents Gareth Bale. He's chairman and co-founder of the Stellar Group agency who also has players like Camavinga, Saul, Mount, Grealish, Konate and Dest as their clients.

Ilaix's clause is 100m but his contract is expiring next year. Renewing him and Fati will surely be one of the priorities for the new board. Pedri probably too though the club does have an option to extend his contract for two further years.

Home of Barca Fans