Ilaix Moriba

Devils

This guy is the biggest scumbag in the world, but I always said that he was our midfield equivalent to Fati. Huge talent and we could have used him this season.

Bobo32

Still adapting or what? Leipzig won 6-0 this weekend and he didn't get a single minute.

He should leave again :)

Very daring of him to leave, as I said before. He had the clearest path in Barcelona, he could've stayed just one or two years, get some minutes, and have interest from the biggest clubs just by default, when Barcelona found out he wasn't suited for them. Now he really needs to impress from nothing again, it's a long path for him from here.

Porque

He should leave again :)

Very daring of him to leave, as I said before. He had the clearest path in Barcelona, he could've stayed just one or two years, get some minutes, and have interest from the biggest clubs just by default, when Barcelona found out he wasn't suited for them. Now he really needs to impress from nothing again, it's a long path for him from here.

Koeman loved him. He should of renewed, comprimised on the wage and nego'ed a slightly lower BO clause (sub 50m) so the club and he can both win if he decides to move on.

Now look, he has opened the door to Gavi and Nico and nobody in Catalunya is complaining.

It is what it is :valverde:

xXKonan

Former FC Barcelona player, Ilaix Moriba has not yet made his debut with RB Leipzig & is not in the plans of the club's manager, Jesse Marsch, at the moment. Moriba has been called up for their matchday squad only twice, during which, he didn't even warm up.
@diarioas

Home of Barca Fans