Ilaix Moriba

fergus90

To be honest, though, it will get to the point where he'll have shot himself in the foot anyway in terms of working his way back into the squad, especially if the other youngsters have a good pre-season.

He's had what, 8-10 games around the first-team. By the time he decides to sort his act out, both Nico and Gavi could be ahead of him in the pecking order and he will only have himself to blame.

Joan

This kid is 18 years old. I could be wrong but i feel its mostly his entourage,possibly his father and his agents that are the main issue for the club in the negotiations.

So what? What's the difference?

He's 18, not 3.

Joan

My point is that he is being poorly advised by people in his circle, including his agency aswell. There's also some unpleasant history with that particular agency.

No doubt the people around him are the ones making demands to the club, but there's no reason to believe those aren't aligned with his wishes.

SmilerBam

It's incredible,10-15-20 years ago, an 18 years old from the academy would have played almost for free for one of the biggest clubs in the world, to show that he deserves to be part of this great team. Now we have an 18 years old wannabe footballer wanting to triple his salary because he scored one goal. And people tell me i am the old man yelling at clouds, no i am not, the world is getting shitter day by day, football with it too, and we can't see it, because our eyes are glued in a fucking smartphone. Sad, sad era.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's all relative.

Players were paid 10-15-20 years ago too, but much, much less.

But then again the revenue teams make, salaries of professional footballers have exploded the last 10 years.

Messigician

It's incredible,10-15-20 years ago, an 18 years old from the academy would have played almost for free for one of the biggest clubs in the world, to show that he deserves to be part of this great team. Now we have an 18 years old wannabe footballer wanting to triple his salary because he scored one goal. And people tell me i am the old man yelling at clouds, no i am not, the world is getting shitter day by day, football with it too, and we can't see it, because our eyes are glued in a fucking smartphone. Sad, sad era.

True ngl

Catta

He will look like the biggest idiot. Could have started the season as a guaranteed starter, instead will most likely spend the whole season on the stands.

If he has a brain, he should sack his agent ASAP.

serghei

It's all relative.

Players were paid 10-15-20 years ago too, but much, much less.

But then again the revenue teams make, salaries of professional footballers have exploded the last 10 years.

That's before covid. He's making these demands in a time when teams' budgets have been crippled.

Home of Barca Fans