Name: Moriba Kourouma Kourouma
Date of Birth (Age): 19.01.2003 (15)
Place of Birth: Conakry, Mali
Position: Central/attacking midfielder

Links:
Transfermarkt Profile

Hattrick against Real Madrid

El Trencaxarxes

This guy looks like a huge talent. He's been getting more and more playing time with Juvenil A, while actually being registered as a Juvenil B player. He's only 15 years old, so he's been playing against guys that are two, three, even four years older than him, yet he has looked like one of the most talented players out there. He was one of the more impressive players in today's game against Tottenham, despite playing an unfortunate role in Tottenham's second goal, when he gave the ball away a bit too easily.

Lately, he's been linked with both Manchester City and Chelsea while Dortmund also showed interest earlier this year. I hope we manage to keep on to him.

El Trencaxarxes

Absolutely horrible today.

I thoroughly disagree. A few moments where he's given the ball away too easily, but he's shown great vision on several occasions and looked like one of the more dangerous players on the pitch for us. He looked much more potent than Konrad, who was disappointing yet again. And let's not forget that some of these guys are three-four years older than Ilaix. Not the best on the pitch, but definitely not "absolutely horrible."

Porque

I thoroughly disagree. A few moments where he's given the ball away too easily, but he's shown great vision on several occasions and looked like one of the more dangerous players on the pitch for us. He looked much more potent than Konrad, who was disappointing yet again. And let's not forget that some of these guys are three-four years older than Ilaix. Not the best on the pitch, but definitely not "absolutely horrible."

Not critical of his talent, just critical of his game. Slowed down the play, took too long to make a decision, poor touch,passing and positioning. But as you rightly said he is very young and these type of games will happen. Spurs were the better side and had a great game.

I preferred Konrad but as you said, there was over 2 years age difference between the pair.

xXKonan

[tw]1085307389547503616[/tw]

Says he's close to renewing with us and has rejected Manchester City and Juventus.

khaled_a_d

Reading he is widely considered elite La Masia talent. Like really elite not just our yearly "elite" prospects

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Reading he is widely considered elite La Masia talent. Like really elite not just our yearly "elite" prospects

Considering they're matching the financial offers of the likes of Man City it speaks volumes about how highly they rate him. They weren't willing to do that with Navarro who went to Monaco or Eric Garcia who went to Man City.

Messi983

Well, he's tall and strong, no wonder why :segura: likes him. :D

E: Wait, we don't have a Segura smiley? :(

tacticvarium

Hope he doesn't end up like Ayoub Abou.
Ayoub's talent faded away as his physical superiority to the same age group becomes less significant as he gets older.
He was also promoted very quickly and played against those who are 2-3 years older than him due to his physique but his footballing intelligence and techniques were turned out to be average as soon as his height and physique no longer served as an advantage.

Devils

I like this kid, man.

He's a straight up killer.

Oh btw, Pep is a lowkey snake for trying to snatch this kid up with oil money. 3 years is a short contract and no doubt Pep will try again in the next 1-2 years.

xXKonan

I like this kid, man.

He's a straight up killer.

Oh btw, Pep is a lowkey snake for trying to snatch this kid up with oil money. 3 years is a short contract and no doubt Pep will try again in the next 1-2 years.
I highly Doubt Pep has anything to do with this one to be fair or in general most youth transfers.

English clubs have been doing this for years with kids from Spain. Just throw a shit load of money their way to their parents and them to try and convince them to come to England. While there were some success stories such as Cesc, Bellerin and even Pique to an extent. You are more than likely will end up never making the first team and usually farmed out on loan like at City and Chelsea mostly.

I mean at least at Monaco and Dortmund you have a higher chance of making and establishing yourself but at City and Chelsea? lol good luck.

Home of Barca Fans