Ilaix Moriba

khaled_a_d

Let's see how it hoes in 3 years, he is a long term investment there. No way they paid that much without the coach being on board

serghei

Let's see how it hoes in 3 years, he is a long term investment there. No way they paid that much without the coach being on board

Waiting in line to earn a shot at RB Leipzig, when you are playing atm in one of the biggest clubs in the world? This kid just took the "La Masia" card that some youngsters wish they had, which basically gives you a direct line for solid minutes in the big team atm, and threw it in the garbage bin for fucking Leipzig.

Porque

Not sure how true that report is. I am sure they are building his match fitness.

But I can also assume that the coach is not impressed by his workrate and off the ball movement. That is something that they can definitely install in Leipzig though, and if he doesn't develop on it then thats on him.

One last point, in the hindsight of how our mercado went and how desperate we were. Let us not rule out that we were more eager for the transfer fee than for paying Ilaix an improved wage. I don't think the case is 100% clearcut as the media suggested, and Ilaix has illuded to this.

mc_lovin

He didn't join as an established player, so he will need time to get his chances. Not much to see there. Spanish press just can't wait to see him fail. It fits the story too well. Easy clicks for now.

ajnotkeith

Not sure how true that report is. I am sure they are building his match fitness.

But I can also assume that the coach is not impressed by his workrate and off the ball movement. That is something that they can definitely install in Leipzig though, and if he doesn't develop on it then thats on him.

One last point, in the hindsight of how our mercado went and how desperate we were. Let us not rule out that we were more eager for the transfer fee than for paying Ilaix an improved wage. I don't think the case is 100% clearcut as the media suggested, and Ilaix has illuded to this.

Agree. Ilaix himself and leaks have suggested the club/media way overplayed how much he was asking for/how demanding he was being and that it seemed they were happy to let him go and didn't really care if he stayed.

Sad to see fans wishing a player's career to crash and burn just because he left our club. The type of fans that have joined the club lately are embarrassing. He didn't want to stay, personal choice, moved onto pasteurs new and got us a decent fee. Why spend your time harassing him and calling him Moneyba as a Barca fan?? Only the Laportista trolls know why

Catta

In the end, him leaving was great for Barca. If he stayed, one of Gavi or Nico wouldn't have gotten chances like they did so far.

xXKonan

He's been there for 3 months and only racked up 96 minutes of playtime.

Probably only got a chance due to Haidara, being injured. Doesn't appear, Marsch, doesn't rate him that highly at this point in time but the kid is still 18, so time will tell I guess.

Home of Barca Fans