Ilaix Moriba

fergus90

It wouldn't surprise me if he went to Madrid but it would be daft career wise. He's got no chance of making Madrid's midfield with the type of minutes he was getting here.

Messigician

⚠️🔵🔴 Ilaix Moriba ha compartido algunos de los mensajes racistas que est? recibiendo por su situaci?n en el Bar?a. Nadie merece ser tratado as? ni recibir ese tipo de comentarios.

Messi983

Toxic place. Why bother reading comments?

Sure, in his place I'd be off social media at this time. He should know fans are upset with him. But those comments would still be there whether he'd seen them or not. And he doesn't deserve that treatment (no person does). He's just a young kid trying to do the best out of his career/life and for all we know he might just getting really bad advices from his familly and agents.

Still think he'll stay in the end and those idiots who have abused him now will suddenly become his biggest fans who have always believed in him. :rolleyes:

SmilerBam

Apparently he is on 2 million euros per season da fuq, I thought it was maybe 1m.

He tripping, he should be happy with 3m per season, then work to prove your worth over the next 2 seasons, then double his salary.

Thank god we no longer have bartomeu, he would have legit given him at least 5m euros, without asking the question where would his salary go from there with a renewal every few years.

What greedy fcukers this new generation of players are. That's why i am geting more and more out of touch with this sport...disgusting, to earn so much undeserved money at this age without showing anything.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

What greedy fcukers this new generation of players are. That's why i am geeting more and more of of touch with this sport...disgusting, to earn so much undeserved money at this age without showing anything.

True. He is being paid insane amount for the things he's done.

clemente

Just cut ties, asking for big wages because he got played in some matches, he needs to realize if Val***** was still here, his minutes would be still at 0, he actually would have never even made it to the bench of first team, not even to the training of first team, he needs to lick Koemans boots for putting his name out there, instead of acting like some big deal.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sounds like he's told his agents that he want an agreement with Barca done ASAP since he want to stay. He might join the 1st team for the Germany training camp.

BusiTheKing

soporific affairs everytime i've seen this kid play. he scored that one goal, great. but he needs to get those drowsy legs moving in a serious hustle if he wants to earn that pay.

Messigician

Ilaix Moneyba woke up feeling dangerous today🤑

-Play for the club? No I demand a wage of 6 mil
-Appear clutch for my club? I prefer to post Messi tweet of before after for clout👀
-I bench Puig cuz I'm good? No I stood up for messi in clasico😔

BETTER THAN ANDRE GOMES? NO IDTS

Home of Barca Fans