Ilaix Moriba

FinBarcelonafan

In theory perhaps (FFP or some reincarnations of FFP will be here), but can they guarantee more minutes than us?

He wouldn't play. City has the best depth in the world.

PSG maybe.

I agree, it would be bad move for his career. He has a great chance with Barca, why not stay??

Messigician

The renewal of Ilaix Moriba's contract will not be easy. The high demands of his new representation agency can complicate the operation a lot. [rac1]

So long and good luck

Andresito

Staff member
Ilaix shows a lot of passion to Barca and I think he's really happy with things are going.

This is definitely his agent or his father knowing he can demand much more from Barca money wise with his contract ending in 2022.

Messigician

Ilaix shows a lot of passion to Barca and I think he's really happy with things are going.

This is definitely his agent or his father knowing he can demand much more from Barca money wise with his contract ending in 2022.

Stop simping for him u know how hard it was to renew his La Masia contract? Probably not coz you don't follow youth

iniestaGOAT

Sell him for some money. We have been losing youth prospects for no money while chelsea has been getting massive sum for theirs.

Adama traore, grimaldo and others combined should have fetched the club 200m by now

Porque

They are going to ask for Ansu type money.

Can we blame them when the bar has been set there for an 18 year old already.

In other news Pedri is also demanding a big new contract. Koeman has agreed to pay it for him.

JamDav1982

In theory perhaps (FFP or some reincarnations of FFP will be here), but can they guarantee more minutes than us?

Players back themselves regardless.

He will go for money and think he is good enough to play as much as promised when clubs are using it to entice him and nothing gteed.

For him to move it is not about 'will he play enough' it is about does he think he will play enough.

Likes of PSG/City have more than cash to take a gamble on him developing into a great player and wont care too much if he doesnt.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I remember the fallout linked to Valdes, change of agent and even with his Dad handling his contract only recently spouted off about RM's interest

Laporta's influence here will be crucial, if Dad & player cannot get in line then they won't be counted on. And once you leave over money, the return is virtually impossible

JamDav1982

I remember the fallout linked to Valdes, change of agent and even with his Dad handling his contract only recently spouted off about RM's interest

Laporta's influence here will be crucial, if Dad & player cannot get in line then they won't be counted on. And once you leave over money, the return is virtually impossible

Garcia left in large part to money.... dont be so naive.

Home of Barca Fans