Ilaix Moriba

mc_lovin

I already adore him. Most importantly he plays smart. Hes not just a physical brute. His shielding of the ball is top class as well.

Andresito

Staff member
He looked very timid the first few games. Yesterday he was lunging like he was going to break their legs lol. Good to see him unleash his inner monster.

Gnidrologist

He looked very timid the first few games. Yesterday he was lunging like he was going to break their legs lol. Good to see him unleash his inner monster.
Mingueza is being shat on for exactly the same reason. Fanboyism and antifanboyism for some players in this forum is a treat to observe.

Andresito

Staff member
Mingueza is being shat on for exactly the same reason. Fanboyism and antifanboyism for some players in this forum is a treat to observe.

There's a difference between systematically committing errors because of being too aggressive, compared to showing drive and passion after being subbed on in a dead game.

Besides, I really like Mingueza as he's proven me wrong. Also far from an Ilaix-fanboy.

cro-man

Game was already dead so i dont think we shouldnt analyze anyone who came late as a sub. Most of the time those youngsters only play well when the game is already dead. Same thing happend with puig before. Start him and he wont convince but as a sub in a game which is already decided or our opponent is already tired he had his best moments.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Game was already dead so i dont think we shouldnt analyze anyone who came late as a sub. Most of the time those youngsters only play well when the game is already dead. Same thing happend with puig before. Start him and he wont convince but as a sub in a game which is already decided or our opponent is already tired he had his best moments.

Except Ilaix already showed that he can influence games that are very much open?

cro-man

Except Ilaix already showed that he can influence games that are very much open?

True we saw some glimpses of what is capable of. Still to judge him right we need to see full games from him. I am just carefull with those young guys and its just too early to praise him.

Catta

The most important thing is that Koeman rates and trusts him. He is the first sub in midfield, and deservedly so.

Joan

That's actually pretty important to keep in mind. Of course, their game is not worthless or anything but gotta approach it with a pinch of salt.

Porque

When Puig comes on for 5 minutes and runs like a a maniac it's MOTM stuff and Koemans head should be on a stick for not playing him more.

When Ilaix comes on assists and tackles it is just a Sunday night in San Sebastien and the game is dead.

Puiganomics folks.

fergus90

The whole Puig vs Moriba thing is tiring. I'm just grateful there is a handful of good youngsters coming through with differing profiles and an actual desire to play for Barcelona.

JamDav1982

The whole Puig vs Moriba thing is tiring. I'm just grateful there is a handful of good youngsters coming through with differing profiles and an actual desire to play for Barcelona.

It is not even comparing them that is the issue.

If folk prefer one or the other then fine but Puig fanboy on this thread taking it further and saying cant even compare them due to sample size or some shite.

Compare who want and all about opinions but when gets to point you are not arguing for your man but why others cant prefer another player it is desperate.

Home of Barca Fans