Dani Olmo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
DANI OLMO

Born: May 7, 1998
Position: Midfielder

Caravajal_Daniel_Olmo_dinamo.jpg

Sport says that Barca wants to re-sign former Barca youth player Dani Olmo. He's been playing good at Dinamo Zagreb.

xXKonan

MD says Dinamo wants around 25 Million euros for him with Real, Bayern, City and United being Interested as well in him.

Gaudi

I watch Dinamo regulary, he is good player, sounds like a good kid but he is denis suarez at best, so no need for him in my opinion.

xXKonan

Didn't follow him at Dinamo, but going by the comments on Reddit he's now a CM.

He was originally a winger if I remember correctly but made the conversion to CM during his time in Croatia.

MTL_Barca

Didn't follow him at Dinamo, but going by the comments on Reddit he's now a CM.

He was originally a winger if I remember correctly but made the conversion to CM during his time in Croatia.

A real CM or a "CM" like Denis?

Anyway we don't really need another AM or winger, not even a CM, right now and 25M isn't that cheap so i don't think this makes much sense.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mamic about to rob us again. The last few wonderkids he hyped up all flopped.

Now in this case I definitely would want to hear @BBZ8800 's opinion since his accuracy on these players from Dinamo tend to be spot on.

xXKonan

A real CM or a "CM" like Denis?

Anyway we don't really need another AM or winger, not even a CM, right now and 25M isn't that cheap so i don't think this makes much sense.
Going by some of the comments, he's CM as a real CM not like a "Denis Suarez".

But like I said I'm going off impressions. but I assume BBZ will bring a lot more insight to this.

Porque

Real Madrid are thinking of bringing Hermoso back. His buyout clause is 40m but for Real Madrid the clause is 7.5m. That is how you sell a homegrown talent.

I would be surprised if we bring Olmo back. We let him go because we did not see him as an elite talent in the first place. With his U21 call up it seems more like Mamic PR work

Home of Barca Fans