Dani Olmo

khaled_a_d

Did we really "let him go" though? He left when he was 16 which means he was free agent according to Spanish laws and can leave wherever he wants and all what we get is a compensation fee.

Raketa10

At the moment Dani Olmo is for sure not a player for Barca. If he will be one day or not I don't know but currently he is far away from that level.

BBZ8800

Mamic about to rob us again. The last few wonderkids he hyped up all flopped.

Now in this case I definitely would want to hear @BBZ8800 's opinion since his accuracy on these players from Dinamo tend to be spot on.

As Bojan said, I am also not watching domestic club football lately.
From a few matches which I have seen him, he was ok, but as Gaudi and Raketa said, in this moment he is closer to a level of Denis than to Barca's level.

He is better than Halilovic and Coric, though.
He doesn't seem dumb, slow or lazy.
But still, Barca's level is another story.
Whether he can/will improve that much: hard to tell.
So, he is not an instant obvious fail like Halilovic, but also he is not on Barca's level currently.

Also, an interesting thing about this rumor is that he is an attacking minded midfielder.
So, in Barca's 433, that means: Iniesta's position.

This rumor may imply that Coutinho is now a Lw, Dembele will be sold, and we are looking for a new Iniesta, after we have failed with Denis (not good enough) and Coutinho (not a midfielder).

So, imo, we will probably keep hardworkers Rakitic and Arthur, and we are looking for one attacking minded Cm.

JerseyAddict

Dani Olmo is the best dribbler of UEFA League. 19 successful dribbles out of 37. Second to that is Loftus-Cheek with 19 out of 40.

Olmo is playing really good. I am so happy Dinamo has taken him from Barça. I got his no 7

IMG_20181114_150457-B.jpg

JerseyAddict

Hw is voted for Best player in Croatian 1st football league, 1. HNL and the award is voted by team captains. So it was the title awarded by players. That is what makes it even better.

61611286-dani-olmo.jpg

Home of Barca Fans