Dani Olmo

Raketa10

You should be excited for Olmo, he's the type of player you'd love; can't dribble, sterile, not creative or fast enough.

I don't think we should buy Olmo but this is definitely too harsh. It's not like he is Alena 2.0. He was the best Spanish player during the last EURO so he is definitely a good player. The point is that he is not a good fit for Barca right now and he is way to expensive.

IMHO he would be a good fit for a team that plays 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 and plays more direct football that we do. Real Madrid or ATM would definitely suit him better.

Last edited:

Zidane82

I don't think we should buy Olmo but this is definitely too harsh. It's not like he is Alena 2.0. He was the best Spanish player during the last EURO so he is definitely a good player. The point is that he is not a good fit for Barca right now.

I actually thought he was the EQUAL best Spanish player in the Euros with Pedri .

Interestingly they played / linked really well together

Raketa10

I actually thought he was the EQUAL best Spanish player in the Euros with Pedri .

Interestingly they played / linked really well together

The problem is that Erique used him on the wing in 4-3-3 and I don't think this is a good idea. He also used him as a RM/LM few times when Spain played 4-1-4-1 in qualifications. I am from Croatia, so I have watched him many times with Dinamo Zagreb. Olmo played his best games when he was used behind one or two strikers. This is the reason why I sad that 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 or even 3-5-2 would suit him better than Barca's 4-3-3.

vegitot

The problem is that Erique used him on the wing in 4-3-3 and I don't think this is a good idea. He also used him as a RM/LM few times when Spain played 4-1-4-1 in qualifications. I am from Croatia, so I have watched him many times with Dinamo Zagreb. Olmo played his best games when he was used behind one or two strikers. This is the reason why I sad that 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 or even 3-5-2 would suit him better than Barca's 4-3-3.

That's problem. He may not fit Barca team.

Devils

@orioldomenech

- Dani Olmo wants to return to Bar?a. The club will try his signing in January.

- Bar?a have 60M available to spend in the January transfer window.

Laporta out of a damn mind if he ends up paying 60m for Dani Olmo.

Home of Barca Fans