Copa 22/23

El Flaco

The draw for Round of 32 in Copa del Rey

Dp3bnurX4AEuImc.jpg

Dp3borVXgAAzWas.jpg

clemente

Did anyone see the Villanovense stadium? Are they even allowed in this competition? I doubt it even has 4k seats, people literally watching from behind the goal with no security, there would be fans running into the pitch if Barca played there.

Morten

Can you just play your b-team for once in the copa? This is our only chance at a trophy this season, and surely, you must be tired of winning it the last 10 years in a row or whatever.
We would still have to avoid getting hammered by some mid/low-table side, but just focus on the other tournaments, okay?

Givenchy

Can you just play your b-team for once in the copa? This is our only chance at a trophy this season, and surely, you must be tired of winning it the last 10 years in a row or whatever.
We would still have to avoid getting hammered by some mid/low-table side, but just focus on the other tournaments, okay?

you'll have to ask our darling Ernie but you know Rakitic will be playing in that b team

Leo_Messi

DuTrye5XgAA1nxT.jpg

Levante it is. Return leg at the Camp Nou. Should be a couple of fun/interesting games. Hopefully Valverde will make significant rotations at least in one of the two ties.

soul24rage

we would really really love to, but unfortunately there's one person who really loves the copa... :valverde2:

PhilS

I like Copa del Rey, after the first round. Two games close together gives a full understanding of the opponent. Barca gets to use its depth, which allows the up and coming players and the backups to get experience and keep sharp. This round, I expect about half of the first 11 to start. It will be good to see Coutinho, Arthur and Cillessen get full games.

Alik

I like Copa del Rey, after the first round. Two games close together gives a full understanding of the opponent. Barca gets to use its depth, which allows the up and coming players and the backups to get experience and keep sharp. This round, I expect about half of the first 11 to start. It will be good to see Coutinho, Arthur and Cillessen get full games.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans