Copa 22/23

Cule4life

The Culest
Pathetic. Simeone is finished. Atleti really need to move on from him. Bus parking can only take you so far.

Vilarrubi

GIROOOONAAAAAAAAA! :pep::pep::pep:

Girona truly Atletico's bogey team... 5 draws out of 5 games against them now.

GREAT news for us as we know Valverde will be going all out tomorrow and we will likely advance so no chance of a possible double game against Atleti around CL ties etc.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not sure if we should be glad or not that Atletico is out. That means they can focus on the league (they are our biggest competitor this season) and the CL.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Mandatory post :

decision-Antoine-Griezmann_2021807813_9349421_660x371.jpg

soul24rage

Not sure if we should be glad or not that Atletico is out. That means they can focus on the league (they are our biggest competitor this season) and the CL.

I wasn't sure either, but since its very likely that EV is going to play the veterans in the Copa, I think it's better to avoid those 2 intense games against them (that's assuming we progress past levante)

Cule4life

The Culest
3:3 in an end to end game. Atletico had many shots and could have scored more. Typical bus parking.

Their squad is way older and washed up now. Won't be able to defend as well as in the old days. And since they don't have a proper attacking system under Simeone i don't see them winning anything.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wasn't sure either, but since its very likely that EV is going to play the veterans in the Copa, I think it's better to avoid those 2 intense games against them (that's assuming we progress past levante)

Is that so? Do you have the brackets for me to see? Thanks.

Vilarrubi

Is that so? Do you have the brackets for me to see? Thanks.

There’s draws right up to the semis. But with or without the Copa Atletico will be grinding those 1-0s out in La Liga and push us. We are easily the best in the league though and would take a big fuck up for us not to win... but us not getting a Copa Del Rey home and away quarter or semi final against Atleti is a big positive.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There’s draws right up to the semis. But with or without the Copa Atletico will be grinding those 1-0s out in La Liga and push us. We are easily the best in the league though and would take a big fuck up for us not to win... but us not getting a Copa Del Rey home and away quarter or semi final against Atleti is a big positive.

I don't know, they are grinding out those 1-0 wins consistently while there is just a 5-point difference between us.

mesiesta

So if we will go out tomorrow, Madrid will get an easy chance for trophy this year.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans