Jadon Sancho

Jadentheman

Bundesliga is a very easy and open league for anyone young and decent enough to dominate. Dortmund isn't scamming anyone as much as they got a good social media team to hype up these wonderkids. Always beware of Youtube wonderkids because they look that much better online.

olivis

I don't think Sancho, Havertz or Werner looked world class ever.

Dembele looked like a genuine world class talent and so does Haaland.

Sancho and Havertz looked like interesting options with some potential to grow, but you can never be certain they fulfill it. Werner was never really rated in Germany. I believe Bayern passed up on the chance to sign him for 25M, with good reason.

Haaland looks like the real deal, Dembele looked like the real deal.

Havertz, Sancho, De Bruyne, Firmino etc all looked interesting but you never know how they develop. Clearly De Bruyne turned into a world beater since.

ebc_99

Sancho and Havertz looked like interesting options with some potential to grow, but you can never be certain they fulfill it. Werner was never really rated in Germany. I believe Bayern passed up on the chance to sign him for 25M, with good reason.

Havertz, Sancho, De Bruyne, Firmino etc all looked interesting but you never know how they develop. Clearly De Bruyne turned into a world beater since.

I agree, Sancho, Werner and Havertz were never top class, just young players with potential, People expecting more than they have delivered can't have watched them too often. Sancho though, can become a good player for Utd if they play a more possession based game rather than the counter team they are, but they need a new coach for that.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
You guys writing of players at the beginning of their careers just because they have a tough start at their new club.
And 2 of 3 players mentioned here have won the CL not so long ago. Havertz scored in the final and Werner was part of almost every goal in their CL run. Super weird comments.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You guys writing of players at the beginning of their careers just because they have a tough start at their new club.
And 2 of 3 players mentioned here have won the CL not so long ago. Havertz scored in the final and Werner was part of almost every goal in their CL run. Super weird comments.

In my case, I'm not writing them off, I never rated them that much in the first place. Not surprised by what I'm seeing so far.

Jenks

I don't think Dembele ever looked better at Dortmund than Sancho did. Haaland we kind of already know is the real deal because he's still devastating in the Champions League. That said, it's not like Sancho hasn't scored against Bayern, Atletico, Barca etc. while at Dortmund too. I predict that Sancho will still come good, but only when United get a proper manager. The disorganised attacking structure at England and United has probably been a bit of a culture shock to him. He never seems to know what to do for either. He's being deployed as a wide forward, but his tributes are much more that of a playmaker than someone like Sterling or Rashford. Foden similarly has done next to nothing in a wide position for England.

Home of Barca Fans