Jadon Sancho

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is really his breakout season, has been mostly playing as a super sub but a very decisive one. Was surprised that he started today's game against Bayern but in the end it was a wise choice. So energetic and his footwork is very good too.

Bayern allegedly turned him down, they must be regretting right now.

Barcilliant

I think he's a good player but nothing special. Talk of Dortmund selling for 100 million are insane.

Been watching him and he looks better all the time. He creates so many chances but Dortmund players can only finish about 50%if the chances he creates. Genuine play maker and assist machine. If he keeps this up Dortmund will sell for 150 million plus easy.

Science Kid

This is really his breakout season, has been mostly playing as a super sub but a very decisive one. Was surprised that he started today's game against Bayern but in the end it was a wise choice. So energetic and his footwork is very good too.

Bayern allegedly turned him down, they must be regretting right now.

Nonsense. He turned down Bayern for Dortmund.

Givenchy

Unless he is guaranteed game time I doubt it.

If he ends up leaving Dortmund in the next couple of seasons, it won't be City unless Pep decides to offload some FW/Wingers and stuff.

if Mane was to leave Liverpool next summer for Madrid i'd love to see Sancho under Klopp

xXKonan

Real have Vinicius, Rodyrgo, Asensio tbh.

I bet they're also waiting for a chance to get Mbappe I bet down the line. Even though it looks impossible at the moment.

Leo_Messi

RM was close to signing Sancho before his move to Dortmund so I don't think that they will be looking to buy him anytime soon. Not with Vinicius, Rodrygo, Asensio and soon to be Brahim Díaz around. Admittedly 3 of those 4 players are yet to establish themselves (unlike Sancho) but nevertheless. I think that he will return to England eventually. Some talent though. Really an impressive beginning so far. I could see him fitting well into Klopp's Liverpool team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pretty good player. Right-footed player, winger that can play on both sides and is starting to score goals too. Perhaps in 1-2 seasons :thinking:

Home of Barca Fans