4 - Ronald Araújo

Bobo32

After he has a poor match, if possible. So you don't look too ridiculous.

This is just about what I said.
But I prefer to answer when there has been no game at all tbh, there are always many feelings after a game as anyone can see by looking at this forum right now!
Araujo showed a bit of leadership and character tonight though I have to say!

Barcilliant

I don't know why people hate on Araujo.
He is exactly what we need. He's still young for a cb and will improve. I am glad he's not another soft, ball playing cb.
He was immense today and showed the character we are sorely missing.

Barcilliant

Araujo is an athlete and best player on park tonight.

His issue for now is when better teams press Barca high up and he struggles a bit to pass out.

His passing will improve. I remember a young Puyol used to struggle at times and I had doubts about him.
If he can stay fit and we get the right manager he can be the man.

FinBarcelonafan

This is the game that should make him undroppable from the first 11.

But koeman gonna koeman

Absolutely true. He almost assists the game-winner at the last minute too. What a performance. He could have gotten hat-trick today if things went his way. He won a total of 8(headers) balls in the Granada penalty area If I calculated correctly.. That's World Class domination.

Last edited:

Devils

El Capitan
wow.png

Can't remember the last time I've seen a Barca player individually so driven to win.

behindbrowneyes

E_wd3xKUcAAX66i

Never believed a player more kissing the badge than him.

E_whrqsVQAU_taC

1. A rating of 8.1 as a CB despite getting a yellow card, and conceding a goal
2. Not dribbled past once
3. 1 goal, could've gotten another but for a great save
4. Look at that heatmap. Yes, It is LEFT TO RIGHT :lol:

E_whWfHVUAcNVdb

E_whXIPVQAEvh-w

Porque

So good the board might decide to sell him to the EPL for big bucks.

We got Eric-Pique with Umtiti backup after all.

serghei

Beast, that's all. Mingueza too. Feel safer with these 2 in the backline. Not used to seeing intimidating strong players in our defense.

Rory

Just shows the crap that is "Barca DNA" when someone like Araujo comes along and is instantly looking better and more of what we need than the countless ball-playing CB's we sign.

It's like sporting directors forget every single one of our top teams had some sort of fighter and leader in the team if not multiple leaders.

FinBarcelonafan

Just shows the crap that is "Barca DNA" when someone like Araujo comes along and is instantly looking better and more of what we need than the countless ball-playing CB's we sign.

It's like sporting directors forget every single one of our top teams had some sort of fighter and leader in the team if not multiple leaders.

Something went wrong with the team and the management. They thought football is all about footballing ability, not sport. Zero interest in the physical department/or mental side of the game.

Even couple years ago our skill level wasn't high so we could outskill everyone and win. We needed to fight hard for wins too and that's when we usually lost.. couldn't deal with the intensity or the speed of the game.

mc_lovin

I don't think people understand what Barca DNA is about and use the term as a simple excuse for our failed transfer strategy in the last 10 years.

Home of Barca Fans