4 - Ronald Araújo

soul24rage

Wow... so late? Isn't he injury prone? Seems to take a long time to recover after usually minor injuries. A sprain is usually 10 days off.

Honestly think he tried to too hard to be back for the PSG and relapsed instead of taking their time to be back 100%.

behindbrowneyes

Koeman on Araujo in yesterday's presser:
He?s getting better. He won?t be with us tomorrow because he hasn?t trained with us yet. He?s training by himself right now with our physios but first, he has to train with the group to see if he?s 100 percent or not. Right now there are some doubts, so we have to wait. We wait for the weekend, maybe next Wednesday. I don?t think it?s good to have an exact date.

Araujo will be key to turn things around in Copa. Let's hope he'll be back for the return leg against Sevilla.

behindbrowneyes

154829429_261871295530849_7197449047695739977_n.jpg

Back in training with the group since yesterday. :rockon:

Bobo32

I wonder what the reaction here would be if the name on the shirt of some of the mistakes he made this season was Lenglet or Pique...

Rory

I wonder what the reaction here would be if the name on the shirt of some of the mistakes he made this season was Lenglet or Pique...

That one mistake he made leading to a goal was bad, other than that he's been pretty solid no? Pique and Lenglet have had over a decade and half a decade to get those silly mistakes out of their system and yet make more mistakes than Araujo does.

Porque

Naturally if Pique or Lenglet made the same mistake Araujo made we would be fuming. It was a mistake that no player with experience should make.

By the same token, if Lenglet and Pique outpaced and shut down Inaki for 90 minutes we would be delighted.

Bobo32

Naturally if Pique or Lenglet made the same mistake Araujo made we would be fuming. It was a mistake that no player with experience should make.

By the same token, if Lenglet and Pique outpaced and shut down Inaki for 90 minutes we would be delighted.

No doubt if Pique played against Inaki that game when he scored one and assisted another, right in front of the RCB position, Pique would be blamed for that.
I think he made at least two very obvious mistakes with the ball this season, leading to 1v1s, no?

wisconsincule

You are such a clown dude.

While Araujo hasn’t been perfect he has been our best defender by a mile. Hopefully he can stay healthy the rest of the season.

Home of Barca Fans