4 - Ronald Araújo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not impressed but he is probably Rusty.

I think so too. Even if he wasn't, what are we hoping for? Make s transition season starting 2 B team CBs in a Clasico, 18 yo as key midfielder and a kid on right flank and win a domestic double?

These kids need time to iron out mistakes and learn.

jamrock

I think so too. Even if he wasn't, what are we hoping for? Make s transition season starting 2 B team CBs in a Clasico, 18 yo as key midfielder and a kid on right flank and win a domestic double?

These kids need time to iron out mistakes and learn.

I completely agree with you, I said something similar re pedri in his trend

But sadly with how poor our sqaud has been managed over the years, we don't have much of a choice but to reply on kids who should be learning in a clasico.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hopefully Koeman can provide that guidance and teach the youngsters what they can improve... I'm confident Araujo will come good if properly coached...

Sailor Mars

He is a beast physically but looks too awkward on the ball.

Unless he is surrounded by players to take that burden off him, he won't be a starter here long term. And I don't see Barca changing their philosophy to be some defensive first team.

But could still be useful bench player. Coming on late in games just because he is impactful on set pieces.

Sailor Mars

He will improve dawgs. Too soon to write him off.

I don't see how he can improve his ball playing ability alot more at this point. For the most part, it is what it is. And given Barca's playing philosophy, that weakness might prevent him from nailing down a spot long-term.

And given that Busquets might be phased out, it is going to put even more pressure on the CBs to build from the back.

FinBarcelonafan

I am sick and tired watching weak team physically. Give Araujo over Lenglet every day of the week. Lenglet might play better on foot but shit otherwise.

Lenglet a is great example what is wrong with current Barca. We prefer weak and slow defenseman with technical abilities.

I am afraid Garcia is similar to Lenglet. No quick/fast enough.

Btw, same goes from our offense. We are soft as butter almost in every freaking position. We have no guys who are tough to play against or physical. As much as I hate Casemiro, I wish we had at least one player like him. Mingueza and Araujo seem to be the only players with pair of balls and good attitudes.

Our midfield: soft, Busi,Pedro and Dejong.
Offense; Messi, Dembele and Griez, soft as butter. Griez is the most physical. Dembele wouldn't hurt a fly to make a play.

Last edited:

Messi983

Mingueza and Araujo seem to be the only players with pair of balls and good attitudes.

EyuFP2vW8AAQJfD

Home of Barca Fans