4 - Ronald Araújo

KingLeo10

He and VVD (pre-injury, remains to be seen how he is after) would be such a lethal combination. Fast, strong, excellent in duels, and VVD is good on the ball on the top of that.

Would be like Ferdinand and Vidic.

Rassvet

He and VVD (pre-injury, remains to be seen how he is after) would be such a lethal combination. Fast, strong, excellent in duels, and VVD is good on the ball on the top of that.

Would be like Ferdinand and Vidic.

:lol: more like Smalling and Vidic

Rory

Not sure what he did wrong? Gave a freekick away after the manager tells players to play super high line. Just looking at Araujo you know that's not what he's going to be good at.

pregra

Can run fairly fast in a straight line. But his speed sideways and when getting challenged 1v1 is nothing special. And dont get me started on his ball playing ability...

cro-man

He barely played recently duo injury and they suddenly he started against real. Not smart. I was actually very happy what i saw from him before he got injured but now i am not sure if its because he is off form or he lacks quality like many here saddly.

KingLeo10

:lol: more like Smalling and Vidic

Shadowing my posts a lot these days, dawg.

Seems like you don't like to stay on Barcaforum for more than a month under a given account.

:koeman:

On topic, he's had many good games and had an average game today. You trying to tell me you wanted Pique to play instead?

Last edited:

Joan

Wasn't as bad as being made out. Let's see how he responds to it.

Hope we return to 4 at the back.

JamDav1982

Didnt think he was bad either was just part of a back three that were exposed any time Real ran with ball.

Real just kept dropping their front two into midfield when defending and turn and ran facing defence up whenever got on ball.

Midfield too slow to often to get across and help them.

Rassvet

Shadowing my posts a lot these days, dawg.

Seems like you don't like to stay on Barcaforum for more than a month under a given account.

:koeman:

you had the most recent comment when I clicked the thread and I needed the boost of handing you an L at this difficult time

KingLeo10

you had the most recent comment when I clicked the thread and I needed the boost of handing you an L at this difficult time

I wonder what's the bigger L:

1) Supporting a Barcelona player who's shown good performances and had an average one tonight.

OR

2) Being a full time discount bot in the Messi thread posting some variation of "he should go to City"

No.2 seems like a walking L to me.

:lol:

vegitot

I wonder what's the bigger L:

1) Supporting a Barcelona player who's shown good performances and had an average one tonight.

OR

2) Being a full time discount bot in the Messi thread posting some variation of "he should go to City"

No.2 seems like a walking L to me.

:lol:

No 2 is pure garbage.

Home of Barca Fans