4 - Ronald Araújo

snowy

I wonder if we could try Umtiti as DMC. ReDs the game well, decent on the ball but lost his pace. Surely not as slow as Busi.

Back in the Rijkaard days our DMC were former CBs like Marquez and Edmilson.

Just an idea.

Nothing to lose! + it'd give the chance for more boos :lol:

if he's still got pace, could work as he also likes to go forward and try through-balls

I'd also give Longlegs [ credit to Fin for this one ;) ] in DM a whirl as he's about the same speed and also good at passing/vision

Balde-AirRo-Garcia-Ming behind

FCBfan22

Give him the armband and bin the other captains.

Him raising Fati after the goal... This is how a leader of this team should be. Not like our 4 current captains.

Love this guy.

jamrock

Araujo fati we almost have our core for the next decade, let's see how Araujo & Gavi develops and if the injury will affect fati long term, because he is already a bang on star if it doesn't, no questions marks there bar the injury.

serghei

Araujo fati we almost have our core for the next decade, let's see how Araujo & Gavi develops and if the injury will affect fati long term, because he is already a bang on star if it doesn't, no questions marks there bar the injury.

I think he'll be fine. Partial meniscus tear and removal ain't that rare of an injury. He'll have an increased risk of arthritis in his 30s and 40s though, earlier than normal people.

gasgas

Nothing to lose! + it'd give the chance for more boos :lol:

if he's still got pace, could work as he also likes to go forward and try through-balls

I'd also give Longlegs [ credit to Fin for this one ;) ] in DM a whirl as he's about the same speed and also good at passing/vision

Balde-AirRo-Garcia-Ming behind

Imagine

................ter stegen
Dest....araujo....pique....alba
..pedri......umtiti....gavi
Dembele...depay....fati

Sailor Mars

Valverde got some criticism for including Araujo as his 4th CB rather than Todibo. The much maligned Valverde's legacy keeps improving.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Todibo's been playing fairly well for Nice TBH and could end up a top CB in the future. But Araujo is clearly better for now, and most likely for good, so kudos to Valverde for recognizing the talent.

Home of Barca Fans