4 - Ronald Araújo

Blinkfloyd

Gavi game is steadily improving as he gets more game time
Made positive runs. Hardly gave away the ball.
Tremendous work rate.
Poor Araujo decided it is ok to run into Gavi. And Araujo is not a slouch either

BerkeleyBernie

My favorite player by miles on the current squad. Other than Araujo, Gavi, and Puig, there's really nothing entertaining to watch. Boring-ass team.

gregorrin10

Another impeccable performance so far, even in a meaningless game like this. In addition to great defending by himself he is almost always there to save Alves's ass as well, who is nowhere to be seen defensively, just doesn't have the pace to get back anymore. I'd honestly wouldn't mind using Alves as the backup/emergency RW next season, which needs to be his last. Will probably still do more than Adama anyway. And I honestly don't see the point in him playing RB, not if we want to keep a clean sheet ever again.

Araujo though, such a beast. The only real defender we have. Just get him some help this summer, for fuck's sake. As for him, he simply has to be made second or even first captain as soon as Busquets and Pique leave (which is hopefully by next summer).

Catta

He and Pedri are the only bright spots in the team. The only players that bring joy when watching Barca play.

Home of Barca Fans