Pedro Porro

Messi983

Yeah, don't think they'll sell this summer unless some club go crazy and pay (close to) his clause.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some controversy going on in Portugal because he was out clubbing and making out with Joao Felix's girlfriend :lol:

Androutsos

Should be trying to include Trincao if we are really interested in him. Or at least, scratch their back etc etc

Co0ter

Not familiar with this player, only seen videos. I originally wanted Frimpong as our attacking FB, but with Balde showing he is up to the task, he can fill that role and we should sign a defensively strong RB instead of Frimpong (who has had a great start to this season btw).

If Porro is that balanced defender who CAN attack when needed, then I'm probably on board. Most of the other options are too weak defensively or not attainable.

Messi983

Apparently had another good game for Sporting versus Tottenham.

Yeah, a good game. SCP have a lot of young interesting players. Porro, Trincao, Goncalves, Inacio, Ugarte, Edwards, Braganca and one of the better young coaches in Europe.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not familiar with this player, only seen videos. I originally wanted Frimpong as our attacking FB, but with Balde showing he is up to the task, he can fill that role and we should sign a defensively strong RB instead of Frimpong (who has had a great start to this season btw).

If Porro is that balanced defender who CAN attack when needed, then I'm probably on board. Most of the other options are too weak defensively or not attainable.

Pedro Porro is more of an attacking FB and more of a wing-back tbh.

For a FB that's great defensively and also have potential in attack a guy like Vanderson of Monaco might be a better option. @Messi983 I think mentioned he has watched a few Monaco games this season so prob knows more about him than me.

Yeah, a good game. SCP have a lot of young interesting players. Porro, Trincao, Goncalves, Inacio, Ugarte, Edwards, Braganca and one of the better young coaches in Europe.

Yeah Amorim is a great manager.

Co0ter

Pedro Porro is more of an attacking FB and more of a wing-back tbh.

For a FB that's great defensively and also have potential in attack a guy like Vanderson of Monaco might be a better option. @Messi983 I think mentioned he has watched a few Monaco games this season so prob knows more about him than me.

Yeah Amorim is a great manager.

It all depends on what kind of DM we bring in as well. If we somehow land a quick, mobile DM we could afford to have two attacking oriented fullbacks since the DM would be able to cover way easier than Busquets.

With Xavi playing two wide wingers, I dont think we need two attacking fullbacks though, at least not in our preferred starting line up. No need to sacrifice defensively on both sides when Xavi plays our wingers way out wide anyway. Not saying we need to play a strictly defensive FB on the other side or a CB at FB, but one that can defend well and of decent height.

Andresito

Staff member
Closing in on a transfer to Spurs. Release clause is 45m but Spurs want to pay less. Might close a deal soon.

Home of Barca Fans