Pedro Porro

Messi983

Seems like he has a 45m release clause in general. Although City can buy him back for just 20m.

Not sure if City would really bring him back (I think they probably rate Yan Couto ahead of him as RB of the future) or if Porro would prefer going there over us. He would have much easier way to startng XI here.

vuji_31

There is not much option on market and this guy seems good.

Porro,Kounde and Taglafico and defense is done.

Time to invenst in attack.

Andresito

Staff member
Not sure if City would really bring him back (I think they probably rate Yan Couto ahead of him as RB of the future) or if Porro would prefer going there over us. He would have much easier way to startng XI here.

Hypothetically, if there's a club willing to pay say 30m they could buy him and sell for a profit. Kind of what we did with Emerson.

Porque

Yan Couto is playing right midfield so City may prefer testing Porro first.

In theory though, we could offer 20m and see if City match it, then let the player decide where to go

gregorrin10

There is not much option on market and this guy seems good.

Porro,Kounde and Taglafico and defense is done.

Time to invenst in attack.

No Tagliafico please. Need to get someone under 30, approaching his best years, not being past them. And to be able to bench Alba right away. Tagliafico is not that guy.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Could be a possible RB option as we really need someone else in addition to Dest.

Would be another one after Auba who betrays their grandad that wants them to join Madrid

Couldn't be my club taking these kinds of people

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be another one after Auba who betrays their grandad that wants them to join Madrid

Couldn't be my club taking these kinds of people

Yeah.

Think we need to invent a time machine so we could rectify it. That obviously mean sending Modric to Barca too, but I'll take it :mou:

Won't be surprised if you guys sign him. Been linked to him a while I believe.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah.

Think we need to invent a time machine so we could rectify it. That obviously mean sending Modric to Barca too, but I'll take it :mou:

Won't be surprised if you guys sign him. Been linked to him a while I believe.

Modrić dad/grandad was a Barca fan now? That's new

TBH dont think we will
Got an 18-year old RB Neymar on loan

Messi983

Hypothetically, if there's a club willing to pay say 30m they could buy him and sell for a profit. Kind of what we did with Emerson.

Of course, I was thinking about this possibility. Don't think City would buy him just to re-sell though. Porro would need to agree to this as well.

Yan Couto is playing right midfield so City may prefer testing Porro first.

In theory though, we could offer 20m and see if City match it, then let the player decide where to go

Well, tbh Porro is mostly playing as a RWB as well so both would need to adapt playing in a 4-man defense.

Messi983

Done deal. Sporting have triggered the buy option for right back Pedro Porro, official statement will be made before the end of May. Three year deal, €45m release clause. ���� #Sporting

Manchester City will receive €8.5m fee, City will have a buy back clause for €20m. #MCFC

Nothing new really, this was expected to happen. Maybe we'll try to go through next season with some combo of Alves/Roberto/Azpi/Araujo and then go after Porro next year. Well, unless Sporting will already sell him this summer.

Andresito

Staff member
This is [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] 's player.

It's a good deal for City though. Relatively low buy back clause.

JamDav1982

This is [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] 's player.

It's a good deal for City though. Relatively low buy back clause.

My player in as much as showing how easy it is to get better than Barca have already...not pining for him and players that can do basics.

Andresito

Staff member
My player in as much as showing how easy it is to get better than Barca have already...not pining for him and players that can do basics.

I understand that. What about his price/availability? Surely should be off the list now.

Home of Barca Fans